Airflow Logistics AFC GB $285..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMConvert

AWD...say Bye Bye
:
Titanium MS6
Ok guys as promised here is the GB for our new AFCs. Price is $285 +shipping for the first 10 people on the list. Do not pm me do not email me to get on the list, posting on here is the only way. Also this is for the GB, for all questions regarding the product itself please see my dyno thread in the Engine Management section. Those that do end up on the list, payment is due by this friday via paypal. I will also accept cash and MOs, but you MUST pm me also letting me know. As soon as the 10 spots fill up I will send out invoices, so when you post please make sure to include your paypal id. Ok now what you get....Our new AFC, Split Second R4 tuning software, complete with install instructions as well as one of the following 3 maps preloaded: Stock, 8psi, 10psi. And of course we'll be available for all questions including tuning tips. This also gives you access to all future maps we come out with for the product. Regular price will be $325, and if you've paid attention these things will be going fast. Finally production will take around 3 weeks give or take a few days. It'll take 2 weeks to make all 10 plus a few days for us to load all the different maps. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I will update the list below as I get names.

1. Mallard my paypal id is my other e-mail mall8208@hotmail.com
2. 31r- paypal id is darrell.chapman@us.army.mil (paid)
3. Tommy1005 (paypal ts_motorsports@hotmail.com)
4. Miataracing (paypal tim@miataracing.com) (paid)
5. Hookedup240 (paypal Hookedup240sx@hotmail.com) (paid)
6.mspeed#267-Ca$h (paid)
7.jaxmsp (rgleaver@comcast.net) (paid)
8.peepsalot (paypal dj_erroneous@hotmail.com) (paid)
9.noclue119 (paypal gte971p@yahoo.com) (paid)
10. 10lbs (paid)

-John

Last edited:
Damn i'm not on the list already john!?!?;)

John, you mentioned the putting together a deal with widebands in the other thread. Is this still a possibility? Would there be a reduced price to get wideband and afc together, or same as getting them separate?

Crap, I really want this, but not sure if I have the money right now. Will you accept more than 10 people in the group buy as long as they are signed up and paid by friday?

Oh, the amount of money I have also depends on if I need to pay for those custom hardpipes from you soon. Any news on that?

30 minutes and this thing is damn near full.......I think the forums have been waiting too long for people with good customer service and a good product to come along. Can't wait to get the AFC. Thanks DSM for all your information on your products. Oh yeah, what are the chances of my getting one of your intakes and paying for it when I pay for this later this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back