AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

what map should i use when i get around to installing the SSAFC?

- K1 Technologies Forged Rods
- Wiseco Forged Pistons 8.5:1
- MAM T2 Exhaust Manifold
- Garrett GT28RS "Disco Potato" Turbo
- TurboXS 50/50 Hybrid BOV
- Ported Intake Manifold
- AEM Cold Air Intake
- Turbolife FMIC/Hardpipes
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto Slim Fans & Shroud
- Weapon R Coolant Reservoir
- Weapon R Oil Catch Can
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Walboro High Output Fuel Pump
- MAF Re-location
- Wiseco Vacuum Dist. Block/Silicone Lines
- 3" Pope DP
- 3" Perrin Full Turboback Exhaust
- AEM Wideband A/F Gauge
- Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
- Autometer Boost Gauge

I beat you to it. I win.

Either way, now there's two avenues for the instructions to stay up on the site so everyone can find them. Now if only the mods could update the first post.

I've got a quick question. I have a PSC1-001 in my garage and wondered if it is possible to use it on my MSP. From looking at the PSC1-020 wiring schematic I see it looks at different feeds but before I drop 4 bills on the 020 I thought I would ask you guys if there is a work around. Thanks

The PSC1-001 does not work with the MSP. From what I remember reading, the factory ECU will learn around the programming in the PSC1-001.

So, question for those who have installed this unit. the instructions (step 12, 13) tell me I should see a pink wire and a pink+blue wire. BUT the only wires left unused at this point, are yellow, one solid yellow, and one yellow with green stripe. Are these the 'pink' wires?

Anyone with info comment back, thanks in advance.

That is why, you need a PSC1-020 for the MSP. Read the top row of the directions sheet carefully, sorry man

Can anyone tell me exactly how the 001 unit differs from the 020 unit ?
Was the 001 unit what people were using on the msp before they came out wiith the 020 unit ??

Anyone?

I don't think anyone was using one before then. I believe a member named DSMConvert or something like that is who initially introduced the unit here on the forum years ago. Before that, I highly doubt it was used/as popular as it is now.

do you know what they actually changed with the 020 version? is it all programmable or did they actually change how the unit works?

damn I got my self into this by not thinking before buying a used AFC!

edit - and the thing is the forum member who sold it too me, said he had it installed on his msp and it was fine!

fu*k.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back