AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

I know yal will probably call me a noob and tell me to look thru the posts, but I only have a smart phone with bad service so its not easy for me so I apologize in advance. I have forged internals, arp studs, fmic, maf before throttle body, stock downpipe, protege garage manifold, manual boost controller, wideband, and 1 step colder plug with stock turbo. What is the best map I can use to get the most power?? Once again I apologize guys

****also have 440cc injectors

Last edited:
probably going to need a custom tune at that point. most people here dont run past 12. my best advice is to look in build threads and see if anyone has similar mods, boost numbers, and ask if you can have their map

damn, Matt Shueup in Petersburg, Va told me he would tune on haltech 1000 but thats a bit pricey lol im not very good with navigating thru forums, so if anybody reads this please leave a link to the map i could use, until then, imma try to find one lol

there is a 440cc inj tune here that you could use a base map
that's what i am planning to do now that i have my 440's

good map for me?
fmic 2.5'piping
626 intake
relocated maf
hks bov
aem sri
3'pope dp
stock boost, but i am about to install a joe mbc and try for 8 psi maybe 9

thanx, ps i have looked through a lot of these pages for a custom map from someone with similar mods but did not see one...

supermap should be good for you...

you can run 10PSI safely..
with the AFC,and your same setup, i was running 11PSI

can someone help me to create a map actualy my mod is fmic,exhaust:j pipe 2,5 test pipe 2,75 cat back 2,5 with dynomax turbo muffler ,xs bov, ebc gready afc v2, welded lsd, intake wit vtc and visc remove and modified by crossover auto running stock injector and fuel pump all the map make me run at 16,5 17 at idle sometime in w.o.t hit 13 so boost cut my cel goes on every day p0171 too lean booth 02 are new i realy dont know what to do please help me oh and im running 11 psi

Last edited:
Hey guys, can't see an N/A related post, so here I'll try.

What settings should I use in the SSAFC in order for me to tune for N/A? I figure I can't turn with the boost settings since I'm not getting any psi. Cant I switch from Pressure to RPM? Also Tune by voltage rather than vacuum/pressure? Those Over RPM and fuel pump settings should stay the same? Got this laying around and want to try before maybe selling it. Had one of this babies on my 05 Lancer Ralliart and it gave me nice little gains on it. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated

Probably best to contact Split Second, If I remember correctly there have been a few N/A users. Im sure if you post up a map once its good to go, people will thank you.

Yeah that's what I figure. I want to know if its REQUIRED by the unit to be connected to vacuum in order to work. No point in doing so if I want to tune by voltage and RPM. That way I can use the fuel map from the Lancer as a guide, since it had a very nice base tune

Btw tried to contact Split Second but I can't leave a message due to a server problem on their end

you should still be able to tune fine by vacuum. have you looked at the tables? it goes in categories of vacuum and rpm. just do it that way. different throttle position will result in different vacuum readings.

how do i download different maps? ive had the ss afc hooked up since i did the gt28rs swap and was running pretty good until i put new plugs in and started the car up and would jump from 2000 rpms to like 200 and die out. plugs are ngk iridium and gapped at .032 car will not stay running at all. everything was soldered in and i put heat shrink on the wires. i disconnected the ss afc and car idles and runs fine. im using the stock pre set map on it. anyone with any idea of what could be wrong?

how do i download different maps? ive had the ss afc hooked up since i did the gt28rs swap and was running pretty good until i put new plugs in and started the car up and would jump from 2000 rpms to like 200 and die out. plugs are ngk iridium and gapped at .032 car will not stay running at all. everything was soldered in and i put heat shrink on the wires. i disconnected the ss afc and car idles and runs fine. im using the stock pre set map on it. anyone with any idea of what could be wrong?
Put the old plugs back in and see if the problem still exists. Did you get the correct plugs (heat-wise)?

bonksnbongs said:
Can anyone link me or get the install instructions up on that other thread again?
is there protege specific instructions, not just what's at the link below?

http://www.splitsec.com/products/datapdfs/PSC1-001.pdf

any info would be appreciated
If you contact SplitSecond or ProtegeGarage I'm pretty sure they'll provide you the instructions. I'm going to do that right now because I'll be doing the install in a few days and if I get them, I'll post them up for everyone.

Back