6 OEM Protege Sedan Front Lips on eBay!

Will this fit the Protege5?

no. these are made for the 2001+ sedan, but will also fit the 99-00 sedan with slight modification. they also fit very well on the 99-00 sport20 front bumper.

decent price too, considering free shipping. if i still cared about my car, i would buy one for a spare.

three left, as of this morning. i'm surprised these haven't gone faster?

STILL 3 left! i am now THOROUGHLY surprised that there are still a few of these left (boom01)

saw this a while ago but its too expensive for a front lip IMO.... better off going with the p5/msp bumper.

thats actually not to bad considering people sell used ones for almost that price plus shipping, these are no where to be found anymore i gave up looking and went with a hybrid bumper if i still had my 99-00 bumper id get one

saw this a while ago but its too expensive for a front lip IMO.... better off going with the p5/msp bumper.

better off?! how? the full bumper conversion will cost more, and involve many more parts. plus, you will have to have the full bumper painted to match, or it will look like complete crap. this can be installed as is, sprayed flat black in your garage, or self sprayed to match with a single rattle can.

agreed the lip would be a better option IMO but unless you want a different look then well there you go but id get the lip over the swap if i still had my 99-00 i would have sold my mp3 bumper and bought this lip

agreed the lip would be a better option IMO but unless you want a different look then well there you go but id get the lip over the swap if i still had my 99-00 i would have sold my mp3 bumper and bought this lip

please tell me more about how this lip will fit a 99-00!!! what kind of modifications would need to be done?

please tell me more about how this lip will fit a 99-00!!! what kind of modifications would need to be done?

i cant find pictures right now, but its a VERY simple installation. you can either just follow the instructions as provided, no modifications, and it will fit fine - but there will be MINOR gaps between the bumper and lip in a few spots. and by minor, i mean like 1/8" or so. if you want to make it fit perfectly, you would have to trim and bond the ends to allow the lip to hug the bumper better. the trimming is not needed, and will fit the bumper fine without it.

You could just get a 90-93 accord lip to fit the car for 13 bucks at like a pick n pull or wrecking yard. fits the protege fine with no adjustments.

You could just get a 90-93 accord lip to fit the car for 13 bucks at like a pick n pull or wrecking yard. fits the protege fine with no adjustments.

it might bolt up, but it will still look like a hack. the oem protege lip kit is the cleanest looking option for the stock front bumper.

lol thanks but mine doesn't look like a hack at all. just tryin to save yall some money.

pics please!

better off?! how? the full bumper conversion will cost more, and involve many more parts. plus, you will have to have the full bumper painted to match, or it will look like complete crap. this can be installed as is, sprayed flat black in your garage, or self sprayed to match with a single rattle can.

i'd REALLY rather replace the entire front bumper with the corksport MS bumper for the 99-00's, but at $150, shipping's gonna be 60% of the bumper's price and i just can't bring myself to pay that!

Last edited:
0608120639a.jpg Let me know if the pic isn't visable of enough for ya.

Back