3m carbon fiber wrap...

np
it took me a whole lot of dinoc to realize there must be a better way to apply it besides the videos on youTube. I've wasted lots of this stuff... what gave me the idea to make a template was wasting a bunch trying to do the inside of my headlights... my brother was like why don't you make a template... our first template was made with scissors, 4 hands, paper, and a sharpie... came out pretty good... then i tried it with blue painters tape... and that came out way better....

i have a how to when i put my projectors together that kinda show what i did http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123770497-How-To-Protege5-TSX-Projector-Retrofit

even though it didn't come out 100% perfect... it sure did beat my previous attempts at trying to apply this stuff to the headlight bezel

bumb... i would liek to get follow up pics on what it looks like now... Do you have to worry about wax getting on it? Does car wash soap f it up?

Yes wax will make it turn a whitish color. If you get wax on it wipe it off before it dries. If not I found a remedy. Meguires interior/exterior dressing. Posted it a few pages back. That stuff is amazing on the dinoc. It adds a nice shiny almost clear coat finish to it.

Back to black also works but the interior/exterior dressing if far more superior

Yea Im already subscribed that that retro thread for reference if I get industrious with my lights at some point, I knew the painters tape template sounded familiar lol

Thought this might be useful to someone.... got this as an email today

Hi,

In the past you have purchased from 3M DI-NOC carbon fiber vinyl from
us here at Carbon Fiber Film/Carbon Fiber Gear. For those of you that
have a US-based business that either installs the vinyl or resells or
uses it for your business, we're letting you know that we've just
launched a new wholesale program. The program was designed to save you
money when ordering vinyl from us, and not just in full rolls. Savings
start on orders $200+ and can save you up to 15%. To learn more and
apply to the wholesale program, please visit the below page:

http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/wholesale-program-overview-sign-up/

If you have any questions, please contact us through the website as
you will not be able to reply to this e-mail.

Thanks,

Carbon Fiber Film

you can put this stuff on just about anything
5258911039_90a5dbd32b_b.jpg

Back