3" Downpipe Group Buy / Fire Sale - $275 shipped???

Will you guys let everyone know when you receive the part?

Recieved mine last night :) Can't wait to install it.

ok guys anyone want to help me out what sequence do i have to install the water neck spacer is it block, flat gasket, spacer, round donught gasket, water neck.?

So then its engine block then flat gasket then spacer then round gasket then waterneck

Block> Flat, two-bolt flanged gasket> Water outlet> Thermostat w/ o-ring> spacer> gasket?> Water neck

Well he only shipped me one flat 2 bolt gasket @? This is why I'm asking I assumed I would need a flat 2 bolt gasket for both sides of the water neck spacer right@?

I believe this was issued in another thread... If I get a chance I'll have to find it, but search around. If not, you can always make your own gasket.

Iv never been a fan of makeing gaskets with permatex lol if u could find that thread it would be awsome thanks spicy

Iv never been a fan of makeing gaskets with permatex lol if u could find that thread it would be awsome thanks spicy

I bought the spacer and it came with one gasket, i just bought a new OE gasket for the thermostat and used the flat gasket next to the block, spacer then installed the OE parts.

Latest posts

Back