3" Downpipe Group Buy / Fire Sale - $275 shipped???

thepope540

:
2003.5 Yellow Speed - Sold, Spicy - Sold, #639 Black Mica
I'm down to the last 21 downpipe castings. I will not be ordering another batch so this is it. I usually get $340 for a downpipe with flex and flange. At ten buyers I'll do $300 shipped, if I can get 20+ sold I'll drop the price to $275 shipped. The group buy goes through Saturday, August 4th and payment must be made by then to participate. For now I want to get a list going. When the list hits 10 people I'll add a special page to my site for GB ordering. If I have 20 purchasers by the 4th I'll then refund everyone the $25 difference. For those that don't know about my downpipes here's a link to the site with a bunch of info:

http://www.popeperformance.com/3-downpipes-2/

Group Buy purchase link:

www.popeperformance.com/group-buy-downpipes.html

Last edited:
Right here:

1. Nefarious21
2. Protege3690

Last edited:
having cut, grinded, and welded my own 3" DP, let me tell you that if there was one for $275 available at the time I would have been all over that. good deals pope! sad to hear this is the last batch.

I'm in, why is this the last batch?

From what I understand the parts making is taking way to much time from him family. Which we can all agree and say that family is more important then parts. With that said those who get this down pipe along with a 3inch midpipe will fall in love with their cars all over again! Its the best two power mods I have ever done!

From what I understand the parts making is taking way to much time from him family. Which we can all agree and say that family is more important then parts. With that said those who get this down pipe along with a 3inch midpipe will fall in love with their cars all over again! Its the best two power mods I have ever done!

+2 on that, best mod ever!!!

This is the last batch because the market is small and I've sold somewhere around 60 of them already. Sales are getting slower and now that CS is back in the game that has slowed things even further. I have to order the castings 40 at a time and then import them and I just don't think there will be another 40 sold in a reasonable amount of time.

1. Nefarious21
2. Protege3690
3. bwalt
4. Falco
5. Cleverfrog
6. Perro del Sol

So when and where do we pay? On the site in the original post?

I'll make a special group buy page once there are 10 on the list. I'll post a link once we reach the magic number.

Could we still get just the casting?

I don't see why not. I hadn't thought about it, but I'll make that an option on the GB order page. The casting only would run $140.

Back