2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Oh, and did talk candidly with the Service Manager. Asked about reliability. He said even they are surprised by how reliable the CX-5 and this latest generation in general, has been. They are doing much more "Maintenance" nowadays then any type of warranty work. They aren't having water pumps or alternators or any of those types of repairs as often as they used to. Of course, wear items, like brakes and things, but broken warranty issues are significantly lower than they've been in the past.
This matches up with what a friend of mine told me who is a district service manager for Mazda (who got me the Eplan discount) who I very much trust.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Marn comes back and tells us it was taken with his iPhone.

No way with that depth of field on the A-pillar speaker. Click on the pics, camera/lens details on Flickr. Nikon D3S.

No way with that depth of field on the A-pillar speaker. Click on the pics, camera/lens details on Flickr. Nikon D3S.

Ah yes, that makes perfect sense. I really need to make the jump. I love my D7100 but it's dynamic range and depth of field just can't touch an FX sensor.

@MARN Those photos are amazing!!! For the interior center shot, was the camera mounted on a tripod? Also what camera are you using? Only asking because I have a hunch that it's something with a full frame sensor, and i've been dying to go full frame.

thanks.

no, its not an iphone. lol.

im using a Nikon D3S.

the interior is shot with the nikon 14-24mm lens at 14mm with a remote trigger and yes it is mounted on a tripod.

the most of the exterior are shot with a a 70-200mm.

if you go directly to my flickr site the EXIF details are in the photos so you can see what lens and aperture etc i used to take it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marnyquinto/

thanks.

no, its not an iphone. lol.

im using a Nikon D3S.

the interior is shot with the nikon 14-24mm lens at 14mm with a remote trigger and yes it is mounted on a tripod.

the most of the exterior are shot with a a 70-200mm.

if you go directly to my flickr site the EXIF details are in the photos so you can see what lens and aperture etc i used to take it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marnyquinto/

Nice shots! That surfer one in La Jola is pretty amazing!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Finally have some pics of the new ride.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Car2.jpg
    Car2.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 1,007
  • Car3.jpg
    Car3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 1,023
There was one more thing I didn't like about the 17: how the front emblem is behind a plastic (?) covering. Odd design choice.

Your CX-5s in Machine Gray look great! Contrasts nicely with the wheels.

Thank you!

I had to shrink down the pic considerably to get it to upload, which removed a lot of the detail in the rims. As so many have said - pics just don't do the wheels justice, especially with the gray.

has there been any pics of the 17s in a offroad style? a/t tires / roof rack etc.

Back