2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Seen machine grey in the flesh and looks pretty good

I'll post some pics when it becomes uncloudy/stops raining/threatening hail here.

Of course, it rained during closing, so my brand new, freshly washed car now looks like pooh.

I'm also getting the front windows tinted because I'm in my mid life crisis.

Am I the only one here who likes the pizza wheels? lol I actually thought it looked pretty decent when I first saw the car. I'll most definitely be getting some lighter weight wheels later down the road.

26398AFE-3B86-437C-845C-E4ADD8E520EE_zpsi4zvws60.jpg

Am I the only one here who likes the pizza wheels? lol I actually thought it looked pretty decent when I first saw the car. I'll most definitely be getting some lighter weight wheels later down the road.

No, you're not the only one. I think they look great, and most of the time they look a lot darker than in that pic.

I like them too!

No, you're not the only one. I think they look great, and most of the time they look a lot darker than in that pic.

Agree and they look much better in person

Wow those are some great pics. Love that interior at night pic.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Artista: congrats on the CX-5
I actually saw my first Machine Gray out in the wild today and dang that's a good looking color. The car was pretty dirty but I'm sure all cleaned up, it's going to look great thanks to the sunny skies in SoCal.

@MARN Those photos are amazing!!! For the interior center shot, was the camera mounted on a tripod? Also what camera are you using? Only asking because I have a hunch that it's something with a full frame sensor, and i've been dying to go full frame.

Ok. Still don't love them but yes.. much better in person.
ec002b91e0a91c4703af2b0ccfad1952.jpg

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Marn comes back and tells us it was taken with his iPhone.

7eregrine: still don't love those wheels but I can live with them for now.

Ok, I'm impressed. Test drove the silver one. It is quieter (not that I think mine is remotely loud). The stereo is better. The HUD is cool. Didn't like the Lane Keep Assist. That would be off for me. Not trying to bring that up again, but the 16 CX5 and 17 CR-V are on par...the 17 CX-5 smokes it. No competition. Anybody who drives both IMO will choose the CX-5. It is a damn fine car. Saw the Candy Apple Red in person. That is a nice color. Still think black is best. 😎

9042be4fa689f29a24926ed0a49015c7.jpg
95b4c3b6a45cb859389a74b6fec70398.jpg

I love the GT rims - especially on the gray. I may be biased. ;)

Ok, I'm impressed. Test drove the silver one. It is quieter (not that I think mine is remotely loud). The stereo is better. The HUD is cool. Didn't like the Lane Keep Assist. That would be off for me. Not trying to bring that up again, but the 16 CX5 and 17 CR-V are on par...the 17 CX-5 smokes it. No competition. Anybody who drives both IMO will choose the CX-5. It is a damn fine car. Saw the Candy Apple Red in person. That is a nice color. Still think black is best. ��

Not sure about the Lane Keep Assist or just the lane keep warning, but there are a few options on the warning. I turned off the actual assist, but a nice steering wheel rumble when I'm not paying attention is nice. Maybe if I was always texting on my phone or something, but I never am. The CR-V's on the other hand...that thing jerks when actually "assisting."

Back