2012 Mazdaspeed 3, am i the first?

I doubt there will be an AWD option unless you have some insider information. Some of the changes include the blind spot monitoring system, replaced the silver center with flat black, replaced black/red pattern trim with silver on the dash, the information screen is blue instead of red, air vents can be closed in the center dash, leather parking brake cover, leather shifter and removed the silver ring. Of course there was the color swap; no more blue, but we now get white! There might be a few other minor things.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...cels-plans-for-300-horsepower-awd-mazdaspeed3

No AWD.......Would have been nice for sure.

Definitely nice. Maybe some day as a special edition after the car has been around for awhile.

I picked up my 2012 Mazdaspeed 3 Last Friday! it is a cyrstal pearl white, with tech pack. I love it, its my third speed!

I picked up my 2012 Mazdaspeed 3 Last Friday! it is a cyrstal pearl white, with tech pack. I love it, its my third speed!

Nice choice! I have a feeling there will be a lot of white ones around soon. I've noticed the back is very hard to keep clean with how rich these engines run. You can't even take a slow trip 2 miles down the road without spraying the back with all kinds of black crap. I have no idea how it makes it all the way up to the spoiler either. Maybe it will get better once the engine is broken in?

On a side note, I really need to figure out how to clean the exhaust marks from around the tail pipes. It's already so bad on the white that it's turning brown which won't come off and I've only had it a few weeks!

true that!
mine only has 300 miles and already stained up the bumper around the tail pipes, a little diluted purple power took care of it! then a lattle wax makes it easy to wash off!

you are wise to buy your MS3 now before they go to the weaker skyactive engine (i implore you sir keep your MZR engine it rox).

(BTW all you guys might have 2012 models but i have the last celestial blue one made, ha! 2011 baby!!!!)

On a side note that soot is from the engine running rich and running a high compression ratio, comes from the factory like that it's normal if u get a Cobb access port and tune it i hear it helps clear up some of the soot by making it run more nominal rather than rich on high comp.

Last edited:
Just upgradded my 3i to a 2012 ms3 black mica with the tech package. It's finally came into the jacksonville port in fl and will be here Monday...I hope. Technically it was supposed to be here last thursday but the driver didn't show. Getting very anxious only a few more hours!

I got mine just a short time ago..and just joined the Mazdas247.com forum..wasup!!!!

White Mica Pearl

The car is great!!! Love the White!!!

Just got my 2012 MS3 last Saturday. Old 2008 MS3 met with a lady that ran a red light.
IMG_4112.jpg

Got mine in May of 2012.. Had an silver 11 but got rid of it for the 12 pearl.

P5190449.JPG

Last edited:
Back