2006 Nationwide Meet Information July 22, 2006

LOL..... done!

and now (drum roll)................... introducing..... the latest addition to the "show".....

The one.... the only (or in this case the two) ........ MP3'ssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you've heard correctly, for a limited time only, you can be a part of the meet!!! And, if you sign up now, we can guarantee that all MP3s that show up will recieve a special certificate stating that they have actually showed up with an.... MP3!!!!!

So, don't miss your chance to be part of the Mazdasummerpalooza '06 meet! Operators are standing by. We'll pencil you in, then. Would you like to go with the larger size for an additional 39 cents?

(offer valid only in the state of Florida, must take delivery no later than July 22, 2006. All taxes, tags and title not paid for by this meet. Persons who show up with an MP3 must show proof through VIN at sign up. No money due at signing up for this meet. All MP2's or wannabe MP3's need not apply, as they are null and void from this promotion. Void where prohibited. This promotion is not endorsed by Mazda USA, msprotege.com, RaiderMP5, icespeed or any other parties involved with planning the meet. MP3 is a registered trademark of MazdaUSA and therefore is not endorsed as a clause subject to the laws of International Law nor the United States Trademark Office. The term "MP3" is used only as a medium to differentiate said vehicle from other likewise and similar vehicles produced the same year as said vehicle. The term "go larger for an additional 39 cents" has been used to mock some fastfood restaurants and their respective promotions. This promotion, in no way, reflects that services and/or products may be obtained by exchanging currency in the amount of 39 cents, US dollars, to procure any involvement, willingness or contractual obligations to this meet.
Any information, contained herein, that is misconstrued for advantageous and pesonal exploitation, is forfeited by said person and/or reader. This disclosure, in itself, is intended for the sole purpose of entertainment and any and/or all information, contained herein, is not subject to accurate portrayal and/or accurate information. This information cannot be held responsible for being "true", nor can the writer of this post, the producers of the meet, msprotege.com, MazdaUSA and any other party not listed. Operators are not really standing by. The term "mazdasummerpalooza" is not trademarked, registered or affiliated with MazdaUSA, Lalapolooza or the season known as Summer. The term was created to validate the Mazda Florida Statewide, now quasi-nationwide, meet that will be held in the summer of 2006. Nothing written, or implied, to that effect, is intended to, in any way, slander any company that is associatively or non-associatively involved, or not involved with the mazda car meet that is being held in the summer. )

OF COURSE NOT!!!! why do you think i posted it 40 mins after Raider?

Besides, I've been known to dabble with disclaimers and non-disclosures and such :)

It's funny as hell, though, aint it?

You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.

Sean, I just got dizzy from reading that.

But put together very well, how did you think of all that you psycho.

honestly, i think he is moving back to GA before the meet. Would be cool to see some west coast cars. MOCC road trip? lol, I-10 FTL, it sucks.

list updated....

btw, hotel information has been added to the first post.

dare i say that this is no longer a "nationwide" meet, being that people are coming from outside the country? Can we call it a North American Meet? or even the Mazdasummerpalooza '06 Global Gathering? ahahahahahahahahahaha

first post updated...

Sidenote:
The production coordinators and Judges will not be allowed to "show" at the meet. Any people who help out with the cooking will still be allowed to enter their cars in the "car show" part of it. In other words, we still need to people to help with the cooking!!!!!!

Back