2.0t03speed's MSP Build Thread

Ever figure out how to get rid of the condensation in ur retro's? I did mine a while ago and I just recently been having that issues... I also need to redo them so I guess once I open them up again, fix the aiming issue, and hopefully stop all condensation problems as well...

Ever figure out how to get rid of the condensation in ur retro's? I did mine a while ago and I just recently been having that issues... I also need to redo them so I guess once I open them up again, fix the aiming issue, and hopefully stop all condensation problems as well...

they are going to have to be taken apart stripped of their current glue and resealed

some shots from a local meet last night.
IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

Hey Ryan, fix the CEL lol...

Looking good man ;)

heres 2 accel vids i tried to do the other day neither came out good, and both were done after the motor had been ran for 45 mins on my way home.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZax7Bl6VqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IhTf1Fme-l8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is it just the picture but why do your interior lights look bright as he'll? Ever protege I've seen there pretty dull

ya the cluster lights, hmm are they a standard bulb you can get from any auto parts store?

i just ask because my p5, the finace p5, and my brothers protege all the cluster lights are super dull, figure it wasnt the bulb since all 3 cars look the same but yours look bright as hell

ya the cluster lights, hmm are they a standard bulb you can get from any auto parts store?

i just ask because my p5, the finace p5, and my brothers protege all the cluster lights are super dull, figure it wasnt the bulb since all 3 cars look the same but yours look bright as hell
Yep I just got the bulbs from autozone

Another question about the clusterhow did you get it so only the main lines show up? For instance only the dashes for F the medium dash and E is lit up and not the rest of the smaller ones?

Latest posts

Back