2.0t03speed's MSP Build Thread

nice, im looking forward to seeing it. we have run the same turbo it seems, and i will be dynoing mine soon. i want to hit 300whp stock block, but then turn the boost down. that intake manifold should help you for sure.

nice, im looking forward to seeing it. we have run the same turbo it seems, and i will be dynoing mine soon. i want to hit 300whp stock block, but then turn the boost down. that intake manifold should help you for sure.

yea i don't know if i would try that without either race fuel or e85. Your motor see's more stress on the dyno then it does on the street which is partly why i almost don't want to put mine on it.The twiggys,505 mani, and 2871r should all help me make good topend power. The only thing i need is a new exhaust manifold, but i'll be getting one of those to test as soon as these bends come off back order. The bigger runners should promote top end flow so i'm hoping at 10 psi it will show some good gains over the stock manifold.

yea im going to run e85 at 10psi. also going to get a lot of failsafe sort of mods soon. Doc B oil system, awr pan, j&s... it will be cool. i have free dyno acess so tuning should be easy

yea im going to run e85 at 10psi. also going to get a lot of failsafe sort of mods soon. Doc B oil system, awr pan, j&s... it will be cool. i have free dyno acess so tuning should be easy

watch your timing and torque down low. That's how alot of people blow their motors. my cams shouldn't really "hit" until 4k so i'm going to see how it goes before i decide to retard too much down low.

also btw to hit 300whp i think you will need to be more in the 12-14 psi area. but then it depends on how aggressive you get with your timing on e85.

yea, u was thinking that. just using my but dyno i would say i was about 250ish on my old 2860, based on the cars mine was faster then and compairing weights and whatnot. that was at 12psi. what injectors are you running

yea, u was thinking that. just using my but dyno i would say i was about 250ish on my old 2860, based on the cars mine was faster then and compairing weights and whatnot. that was at 12psi. what injectors are you running

stock injectors. At some point i'll put my extra injector block my cold pipe but i wont need that until i turn the boost up to 12 psi. Right now when i get into boost at 9 psi my afrs are 10 flat and my topend is in 11(my boost tapers off to 8-7 in topend). I'm hoping that my cams will help my boost spike somehow.

heres 2 accel vids i tried to do the other day neither came out good, and both were done after the motor had been ran for 45 mins on my way home.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZax7Bl6VqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IhTf1Fme-l8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sell this POS and buy an RX8! lol

I haven't had spikes with my disco
when i say i think it has alot to do with the internal wastegate i mean i think it has alot to do with the amount of preload i have on the flapper. I might try and extend the wg arm some and see if that fixes it.

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

Latest posts

Back