19 x 8.5 +35 axis hiro wheels & tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks brad. hows that new car treating ya?

if the wheels dont sell im just going to pimp them until i kill the tires. then have them refinished hot pink for the wifes cwp cx7. were bagging it too....lol

thanks brad. hows that new car treating ya?

if the wheels dont sell im just going to pimp them until i kill the tires. then have them refinished hot pink for the wifes cwp cx7. were bagging it too....lol

Actually, I gave the Honda (which is great btw) to the gf; and she wants some wheels for it. And the Si runs 5x114.3; which just so happens to be the same pattern. (glare) Not sure if they'll fit though. Plus I'd have to get them recoated, she is NOT a fan of the gold.

forums.evolutionm.net

That is like the primary Evo forums, for all gens. They have hundreds of thousands of people over there. And the evox guys love 19" wheels :)

This is a good idea. Forgot that there are a ton of other cars with the same bolt pattern.

Last edited:
Im starting to have second thoughts on selling these. If they would have sold faster I wouldnt have thought twice. At this pricepoint, I may just have them refinished.(scratch)

EDIT: I have a buyer for the tires. Is there any interest in just the wheels??

asking 900$ + shipping for the wheels.

Last edited:
Since the tire specs are gone and you say you didn't rub, What tire size did you have? Fenders rolled?

im posting from my phone at the moment, so i cant copy links. all the specs are in the ms3 wheel/tire section on here, In the fitment&specs thread. The tires are 225/35s, i am completely rolled in the rear. With a small tab trimmed off where the qtr panel meets the rear bumper.

Thanks Nate123 for moving this thread to the appropriate section.

Bump for a steal. Ive got to move these, I need the money. Any serious buyers PM me and we can talk shipping ;)

Last edited:
early weekend bump. Somebody buy these from me before i have to put them on ebay. Id rather them stay here in the mazda community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back