19 x 8.5 +35 axis hiro wheels & tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

STRICK-

:
07' SPEED 3
NEW LOW PRICE: $850 +shipping

EDIT: I have a buyer for the tires. Im seeing if there is any interest in just the wheels. NO CURB RASH OR BENDS on the wheels. There are a few small blemishes, almost unoticable(just look at the pics). Asking $850 + shipping

Here is a link to reference how much these actually cost http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbrand=Axis&wheelmodel=Hiro - Anthracite&pc=HI9855H35AN

At the buyers expense, I can have these painted whatever color youd like prior to shipping for an additional 200$

wheel specs:
size: 19 x 8.5
offset: +35
bolt pattern: 5 x 114.3
hub bore 73.0 (i will include hubcentric rings with them)

pics
driver front
105_1446.jpg

driver rear(bad tire on this wheel)
105_1447.jpg

passenger front
105_1448.jpg

passenger rear
105_1449.jpg

some tread shots
105_1452.jpg

105_1453.jpg

105_1454.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have any idea if these will cost 4mil to get to australia?
p.s ran out of red caliper paint steve? haha

Last edited:
man I would be all over those, but with my luck they would get jacked 10 minutes after i put them on... GLWS nevertheless.

You swap wheels out like every year?
Seems like just yesterday that i was looking at a for sale thread on your last set... The Rota torques lol.

Sexy. :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't go with some super stretched hellaflush look!

Your car looked unbelievably good with these rims and stance.

anyone have any idea if these will cost 4mil to get to australia?
p.s ran out of red caliper paint steve? haha

If I had to guess it wouldn't be as bad as one would expect through USPS. Since tires are mounted I'd say $200 all said and done

that is very reasonable. i would have to have them shipped to aust in pairs though to avoid customs charges. apparently if the package arriving is less than $1000 in postage than its tax free. but if it goes over its up to around 35% tax plus processing fee. so id have to have 2 sent to me and 2 sent to my gfs address haha. that would be around maybe 850-900 per package AUD i would think. but then seller could probably declare them as being cheaper with a private sale. not sure. may have to do a bit more research.
thanks villain

man I would be all over those, but with my luck they would get jacked 10 minutes after i put them on... GLWS nevertheless.
Buy some locking lugs!:D
You swap wheels out like every year?
Seems like just yesterday that i was looking at a for sale thread on your last set... The Rota torques lol.
Yep....I change the look of the car yearly to avoid trading it in...lol
Sexy. :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't go with some super stretched hellaflush look!

Your car looked unbelievably good with these rims and stance.
thanks, the new setup will be functional and flush

If I had to guess it wouldn't be as bad as one
would expect through USPS. Since tires are mounted I'd say $200 all said and done
eeeeeek, I went to ups.com and they said approx 400$ per wheel. I'll have to look at usps and see.

that is very reasonable. i would have to have them shipped to aust in pairs though to avoid customs charges. apparently if the
package arriving is less than $1000 in postage than its tax free. but if it goes over its up to around 35% tax plus processing fee. so id have to have 2 sent to me and 2 sent to my gfs address haha. that would be around maybe 850-900 per package AUD i would think. but then seller could probably declare
them as being cheaper with a private sale. not sure. may have to do a bit more research.
thanks villain
Ill look into it further if you are serious

Buy some locking lugs!:D

Yep....I change the look of the car yearly to avoid trading it in...lol
thanks, the new setup will be functional and flush

eeeeeek, I went to ups.com and they said approx 400$ per wheel. I'll have to look at usps and see.

Ill look into it further if you are serious

I recently shipped some stuff to a guy in australia. UPS is a ripoff for international shipping. USPS quotes won't be very accurate either quite honestly off of the website, its easiest to go to a post office and have them quote it.

Agh!! Man I wish I had that much for wheels. But I think 19"s would be a lil large for my taste. But great looking I've always liked axis wheels. So classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back