For Sale: 18" Enkei Evo X Wheels and Tires w/Lugnuts - No Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

jem0473

Contributor
:
2014 Nissan GTR
For Sale:

PM me please. Serious inquiries only. (thumb)

(4) 18" Enkei Evolution X Wheels and Tires with Lugnuts - No TPMS
-No shipping
-No trades
-Never auto-x'ed/tracked

$750

My buyer/seller rating is 100% on M3F and https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) (screenname is same: jem0473 although sites are blocked).
I am located in Lancaster, CA but my husband travels alot to L.A./Las Vegas so we can probably meet you somewhere in those areas if need be.

Specs for Wheels:
Enkei
-18x8.5
-5x114.3 bolt pattern
-+38 offset
-1 wheel has two small nicks (pics shown with penny)
-3 other wheels in great condition

Specs for Tires:
Yokohama Advan A13
-245/40/R18

Pictures:

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

Last edited:
Please add "mazdas247.com" and take a picture / pictures so we can see all four with the sign.

I've been looking for a clean set of these too!! and no shipping ahhhh damnit!!!

How many miles? Will the Mazdaspeed3 center cap fit? How do these look/fit on a MS3? I don't think I've ever seen them on one before.

How many miles? Will the Mazdaspeed3 center cap fit? How do these look/fit on a MS3? I don't think I've ever seen them on one before.

Under 1000 miles...I don't have a MS3 so I can't answer your question if the MS3 center caps fit. Sorry... These came off my husband's Evo.

If you are lowered or plan to be lowered, you will have to roll your fenders.

Note: These are reference pictures and not my car.

dscn00701.jpg

black3evoxwheels.jpg

slamd2.jpg

5061337687_30a4b36e52_b.jpg

20091203172847.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

side%20view%204.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

4330221649_1f22e1a540_b.jpg

mark1.jpg

Hmm... Someone talk me into this. Here's what I'm thinking... Good: Will look good, might be lighter, better grip. Bad: Treadwear is weak, center caps may not fit, will probably rub with 4 people in the car, even if not lowered.

Bump for a good seller! She and her husband take really good care of their toys.

I have these rims on my MS6.. i dont think youll be able to make these tires work unless youre NOT lowered and have no plans on it.. otherwise id go 235/225.. and youll probably need a fender roll.. which i can do for you if your ever in OC.. and the caps WONT fit.. sorry..

Hmm... Someone talk me into this. Here's what I'm thinking... Good: Will look good, might be lighter, better grip. Bad: Treadwear is weak, center caps may not fit, will probably rub with 4 people in the car, even if not lowered.

This buyer fell out due to he couldn't make up his mind.

Still for sale.

Bump for a good seller! She and her husband take really good care of their toys.

Thanks Evan! We miss you all back home! Car people here are not as welcoming as everyone is back home...It's been a dissappointing car scene so far... :(

I have these rims on my MS6.. i dont think youll be able to make these tires work unless youre NOT lowered and have no plans on it.. otherwise id go 235/225.. and youll probably need a fender roll.. which i can do for you if your ever in OC.. and the caps WONT fit.. sorry..

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I'll PM you back here in a bit.

pretty sure were close to a deal... il pm you some details.. also i have an extra set of Mitsu TPMS... so no tire pullling needed.. im pretty sure were almost good? thanks

Last edited:
pretty sure were close to a deal... il pm you some details.. also i have an extra set of Mitsu TPMS... so no tire pullling needed.. im pretty sure were almost good? thanks

PM'ed you back...Just let me know. Thanks!

yeah, youre price is more than fair... im holding cash for you now... and i think having an extra set of TPMS will make it easier for both of us.. your PM is replied.. thanks!!

yeah, youre price is more than fair... im holding cash for you now... and i think having an extra set of TPMS will make it easier for both of us.. your PM is replied.. thanks!!

Pm'ed back again! I think we have a deal? Thanks Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back