100K MP5 Club

geez i should read the forums more often. Yeap, I went passed 100,000 about 10,000 miles ago. starting my search for a slightly used engine so i can rebuild and still have a daily driver.

147,000 miles on a 2002....... I just got it last week with about 600 miles less.......

Glad I'm not the only one buying high-mileage Proteges, I just picked up mine on Tuesday with 115k. If it wasn't for this thread, I would have probably kept looking for something with fewer miles.

Bought mine in August with 106500 on the clock. Just did the wheel bearings. Everything else in great shape.

glad i'm not the only one buying high-mileage proteges, i just picked up mine on tuesday with 115k. If it wasn't for this thread, i would have probably kept looking for something with fewer miles.

the reason i purchaed this car was couse the first year they came out my mom purchased one.... I remember i used to drive the crap out of the car, and this car never gave any problems what so ever.....

When i saw this one i just had to get it, it was in great shape and at a very decent price, well i actually traded my 99 suburban for this car... Streight trade.... Lucky me.......

Less than 25k miles till i'm at 100k. With as much as i've been driving, it should be but a couple years till i'm there.

225K+. It's getting kinda scary to drive. Car needs to come off the road and get an overhaul. At the minimum a clutch, windshield, roof repair (rust) and all of the suspension bushings.

Back