03.5 Blazing Yellow MSP - WI

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's funny cuz at the local mazda dealership in town here (my former workplace) had a '02 protege5 for like $9,995...and mine is a year and a half newer less miles then the p5 and mine is turbo etc...and i only want my payoff amount of $9,850...i feel sorry for the person that bought that p5 (not because it's a p5 ) just cuz of the rip off price

yeah it's pretty sad..if only the people that go to the dealership would look around a little more they can get better deals from sales by owners..bump!

How do you figure?

oh it wasnt a statement...it was a question...It might just be the way the pic is but the on the first page it looks like the bumper paint doesnt match any of the rest of the car. It looks too bright and the rest of the car looks normal. im just curious...i wont buy another MSP ever again after mine...but if its been damaged people should know.

Im not calling the guy out or anything...it could totally be the pics, but it just looked like the bumper doesnt match in a bunch of the pics.

yes it was in a minor accident 5 mph i was halfway through an intersection and a later ran a red light and knicked me...this happened on 4/20 of this year my son was in my car...i immediately got out to check to see if my son was alright...he was laughing for some reason...then i got out to see the damaged and my bumper had black marks on it with a little hole...this happened right after i got the car washed and waxed...i was pissed but there was no engine damage what so ever i drove the car home and to work with a messed up bumper for 2 weeks until i could get it into the shop...the reason being why i don't want to make any money off of this car is being the front bumper being repainted...so that is one of the reasons why i am selling it for the payoff amount...the car runs like a champ now with the new tranny and clutch...had an appointment last week to get some door dings pulled out...and just treated the paint with some dealership paint sealant...

if you look at the first picture it looks a lot like it doesn't match well a lot to do with it is the lighting ....look at how the sun hits the front but the rest of the car is darker from the angle that the sun hits it...then look at the second picture from the other side....this is a more accurate angle of the paint on the car cuz you can see what it all looks like with a consistant angle of the sun...meaning that it is all in the shade and not one part of the car highlight directly by the sun
<br><br>
DSC01106.jpg

<br><br>
DSC01121.jpg

i've taken great care of the car since i've had it i treat it with either wax or paint sealant once a week...wash it once a week...the interior is clean...the car when i got it from my old dealership was in rough shape...it was missing the faceplate to the stock kenwood cd player..had door dings up the ass (which are all taken care of) and the transmission would grind in second gear 1 out of 50 shifts in that gear...so i replaced the tranny with a new one along with a brand new lsd and shift linkage and 2nd gear synchronizer...as well bought the exedy clutch...as i stated before the car will come with the old tranny...so if ever in the future there is a problem with the tranny you don't have to look around for parts...they are all in the spare tranny...the only thing bad in the spare tranny is the 2nd gear synchronizer

Last edited:
right, but bumping does nothing when it's already at the top of the list ;)

deep breaths...

Yeah I see what you mean AXIS. How the light hits only the front can alter the image, but it doesn't look bad at all and I think that a 5 mph accident wouldn't damage any of the internals. Well based on your vids the car sounds normal. It is still a reasonable price still considering what you just said and with the mileage and all of the work that you have put into the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back