Post zoom zoom boom sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
07 MS3 GT Heavily Modified
My extra set of stock internals are not bent they are ready to be dropped in CHERRYVODKA can vouch on these.. Oil pan is perfect keep the windage tray i don't need it...Cylinder head makes a good PNP project or it would be a cheap rebuild...yea the shortblock is free pay shipping or it's gonna be made into a coffee table for my beer for when i work on my car in the garage. Pistons from it would make good ashtrays..lol..Paypal only...48 states only...PM me for paypal info...I don't really know what to ask for some of these items if you don't like the prices just make an offer no low balls

Cylinder Head (bent valves, good PNP project) -$150 OBO SHIPPED
IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

Free SHORTBLOCK - Free (LMAO) but you pay shipping

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4827-1.jpg

Stock Internals (Perfect not bent ready to drop in) -$90 shipped
IMG_4859-1.jpg

TMIC COVER SOLD!

Triple Gauge Pillar Pod - SOLD!

Last edited:
I'll pick up that short block. Will shoot ya a PM in the morning with some details.

I'll pick up that short block. Will shoot ya a PM in the morning with some details.

okay it's about a 5 hr drive from chicago to here i will be around this weekend..if you wanna make the trip then that's cool pm me info

Last edited:
the MS6 and MS3 oil pans are the same right?? im 100% sure they are just want a confirmation form someone else.. im interested in it as long as theres no damage to the inside of it from all those metal shards.. from the looks of it the windage tray took the brunt of the hit..

the MS6 and MS3 oil pans are the same right?? im 100% sure they are just want a confirmation form someone else.. im interested in it as long as theres no damage to the inside of it from all those metal shards.. from the looks of it the windage tray took the brunt of the hit..

yes they are the same and yes the windage tray took all the damage...i lost the oil pan plug but that is an easy fix as they sell them at autozone for like $2-$3...you can still use the windage tray it just looks like s***..let me know on what you decide

I'm dying to see somebody do a head port project even if it were just exhaust side.

Free bump

I'm dying to see somebody do a head port project even if it were just exhaust side.

Free bump

yep...i have another head so that is why i am selling this one...shipping is gonna be about $65 on this so i won't be making much by selling it..bump

okay it's about a 5 hr drive from chicago to here i will be around this weekend..if you wanna make the trip then that's cool pm me info

he is way up there in gods country

(whatever happened to old style, anyway ??
I used to keep them in buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back