03.5 Blazing Yellow MSP - WI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some $300 a gallon paint sealant that we used to use on cars for pro packages at mazda....my friend who works there still stole a little bit for me and teknic...yeah it is pretty shiny

I had a call on mine from a guy that needs emissions compliance... so I sent him your link. He is from Chicago though so not sure how the drive etc would work out, but he sounded a little interested at least.

and somebody buying his car basically sells my car... so everybody wins ;).

Keeping it at the top :)

It's a mazda? Why is my car for a similar price with 3 times the horsepower and less miles and thousands of dollars invested not sold either after 5 months of trying? It is as good as sold at this point to axis, but still. Pretty sad isn't it?

buying a car is a big commitment...it takes time... unless you have money coming out of the waazoo!

It's a mazda? Why is my car for a similar price with 3 times the horsepower and less miles and thousands of dollars invested not sold either after 5 months of trying? It is as good as sold at this point to axis, but still. Pretty sad isn't it?

So somebody who then is looking for a nice MSP, this is a good price! TurfBurn basically has the car sold to AXIS, so somebody buy this one to help to guys out! Bump for AXIS & TurfBurn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back