AN7's Mazda 2 1.5 Sport - Greece

Finally today we finished the manifold which is made by me and a friend that helped to the welding cause he has tig welder. :)

img20121108022427.jpg

Next step, oil return to the pan and T plug for the oil supply.

Last edited:
Just to make it clear, it is for a turbo conversion.
Because it is custom for my turbo and where i wanted the turbo to be placed, i dont think that it is wise to be replicated for others.

Just to make it clear, it is for a turbo conversion.
Because it is custom for my turbo and where i wanted the turbo to be placed, i dont think that it is wise to be replicated for others.

Im a welder so If you feel like it PM me measurements so I can compare location for optimal clearance.

Last edited:
what about a drawing of the exhaust flange then?
That would be helpful but the drawing and the cutting was done by the machinery shop and i didn't ask to take the drawing of the flange.

Im a wwlder so If you feel like it PM me measurements so I can compare location for optimal clearance.
What kind of measurements do you want?

Today i finished the exhaust and i made some settings to the emanage to run rich.
This is with 0.4bar

Last edited:
Some new information. The clutch is slipping(on fast gear changes, mostly 3rd to 4th) and the injector duty cycle is 85%.

All these at 0.38bar(5.5psi) with ultra safe advance.

So before i increase the boost i must change the clutch and the injectors.... pfff

With the modifications on the ecu by me i took it to a dyno and it did 160hp(144whp)@6100-6300 and 20.8kgm@3500 with 0.38bar boost.

ps. gear changes are pretty slow cause of the clutch :(

Back