GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the rear e brake issue been resolved yet ??????????

it has not.nore have i investigate it.i have a rear caliper coming friday and this weekend i intend to see what the issue is.i see no reason why it cant be worked around and will pass on the fix once its found

bump.emailed antoine again today verified the pic works,so i should have amm within 5days.as long as he checks said email. once i have amm i can start shipping asap i hav 4 sets ready to ship.if i dont get amm these sets will be ebayed so keep a eye out there if this doesnt go through

A few questions, I apologize if these have already been answered.

-What brand rotors does the kit come with?
-Are these new OEM(from Mazda) calipers or remans?
-What brand of pads?

Thanks

A few questions, I apologize if these have already been answered.

-What brand rotors does the kit come with?
-Are these new OEM(from Mazda) calipers or remans?
-What brand of pads?

Thanks

the rotors would be centric along with centric posi quiet pads
im not sure if the drilled/slotted rotors are centric also illhave to check.
the calipers are NEW not re-man

all depends on how many people would want it done and how many decide on the same color.i was thinking to keep it cost effective to do them black with a brushed aluminium style decal

I would want black calipers, with gold decals, which you dont need to get if you cant because i can find them later IF i want them haha, but i just want black.

i got the go ahead today.i sent antoine the payment for a AMM status just waiting for the funds to be confirmed and ill have status.so id say any day now ill have the AMM.
once i have AMM i can start shipping.i have 2 sets already one set drilled and slotted and one with regular rotors.other sets will take less then a week for me to get them.

Well I want slotted or drilled and slotted (rather not have the drilled though.... never liked them if they are casted that way because of cracking.)

Congrats on the blue letters dodgetech81 (cool)

thanks..

ok so ya who's in mazdaspeed 6 rotors pads calipers and brackets $400 for reg rotors $525 for drilled and slotted.also looking into just a slotted option.also may be able to do a few custom orders so dont be affraid to ask. thanks guys

Pm me with cost for front and rear without rotors and when to make purchase, I am ready when you are. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back