GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting as well. I know sometimes, these things take time, but my brakes are squealing. I don't have much time before I have to throw something together myself.

well it will end up costing $400 for this kit with regular rotors and for those who would want drilled and slotted it would bump it up to $525

well it will end up costing $400 for this kit with regular rotors and for those who would want drilled and slotted it would bump it up to $525

HI

I already have rotors and pads (and shipping of those to me would be an absolute killer I'd pressume)

If this things happens, is there any chance you can help me out on a good price for the calipers and brackets only?

no rush here, my car still stops

so i heard back from antoine today.everything is good except for whatever reason a picture needed was not showing up so i re sent the image today and verrified it worked so i assume as soon as he opens it i should get a pm back letting me know how to pay for my AMM thanks for your patients guys

on a side note would there be an interest in these coming powder coated/having hi temp mazdaspeed decals.

something like this.with a option on color heres a example
curtisfeb81
[/URL][/IMG]

I want slotted ones! How long, or how many u planning on selling? I might not be able to pay in full right away. :p but cN put down 40-60%

I want slotted ones! How long, or how many u planning on selling? I might not be able to pay in full right away. :p but cN put down 40-60%

ill be selling them until futher notice which means until my supplier says otherwise.i know i can put together at least 20 sets min.this kit is shippable within 5 days of notice you can deposit one (once i get my amm) but for sure up to 20 sets are available.powder coating and decals will permit more time obviously

I'm confused...title of the thread is GB for mazdaspeed 6 brakes...the link attached to the first post is a mazda 6 caliper and rotor. The mazdaspeed 6 caliper does not look like pictured...so I'm wondering which calipers will be offered in this group buy?

I'm confused...title of the thread is GB for mazdaspeed 6 brakes...the link attached to the first post is a mazda 6 caliper and rotor. The mazdaspeed 6 caliper does not look like pictured...so I'm wondering which calipers will be offered in this group buy?

the brakes that would be purchased ARE mazdaspeed 6 brakes calipers/brackets/rototrs/pads the photo of the mazdaspeed decal and caliper are not actual photo's hence why i said "example" i was just giving a idea of what it may look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back