Wheel Center Caps

gen1pro

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
Well I have some new rims and I want to put some custom center cap decals on it (maybe something that has a mazda symbol). I found one website (edecals.com) but thats it. I would think that there would be more available. Does anyone have any ideas of where I could find these? Or is there someone thats already done this and has some suggestions for me.

gen1pro said:
Well I have some new rims and I want to put some custom center cap decals on it (maybe something that has a mazda symbol). I found one website (edecals.com) but thats it. I would think that there would be more available. Does anyone have any ideas of where I could find these? Or is there someone thats already done this and has some suggestions for me.

I posted to your reply on the S.t.r.e.e.t.u.n.i.t forum, but I'll reply here too.

Here is what I bought on ebay last year to put on my ALT Wheels. I decided I didn't want to use them. Let me know if you like them.

-Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 1,111
Rawyzf said:
I posted to your reply on the S.t.r.e.e.t.u.n.i.t forum, but I'll reply here too.

Here is what I bought on ebay last year to put on my ALT Wheels. I decided I didn't want to use them. Let me know if you like them.

-Ryan

I appreciate the offer but they just don't quite look like mazda symbols (but close).

gen1pro said:
I appreciate the offer but they just don't quite look like mazda symbols (but close).

Cool, no prob. Yeah, they are close....but not perfect.

Back