Never "wax" your butt with duct tape

TStar

Contributor
:
2002 EDM 323F
on the table next to me there was a roll of fine duct tape, of which i know that it does a good job glueing onto all sort of things, and since it gets colder outside, i wear thicker clothers and i might sweat a little more, i decided to use the duct tape to remove some serious butthair.

so i cut off 3 nice slices, pressed them onto the crack and on the crotch (the soft part included) and i was sure the duct tape could remove the hair with one smooth pull....and then i tried to pull them off but unfortunately the duct tape didn't move a bit.

it just held on the skin and the hair like was welded to it..so i pulled harder and harder and somehow it took me about 15mins to remove those duct tape strips from my ass, which surely was a nice show for the neighbours (i forgot to draw the curtains). the hair is gone but so is the feeling in the whole sensitive area of my lower body.

yes,it does hurt a lot to rip off duct tape from your lower n*tsack and your *nus. don't make the same mistake i made.

" i pulled harder and harder and somehow it took me about 15mins to remove those duct tape strips from my ass,"

i think thats sig worthy

Thanks for the advice. I'll file that next to running head first into a brick wall. and sticking metal objects into electrical sockets.

Last edited:
how come we as men must have hair down there? Honestly its ALREADY one of the warmest spots on our body, some hair isnt going to warm it up anybetter. Ass hair....ugh

OMG...I got a bad visual of this and it reminded me of american pie where he glues himself.. to ..umm...himself...LOL....This was a good laugh!

TStar said:
it just held on the skin and the hair like was welded to it..so i pulled harder and harder and somehow it took me about 15mins to remove those duct tape strips from my ass

(rofl)

Thanks for a good laugh +1 for you.

Whew

TStar said:
on the table next to me there was a roll of fine duct tape, of which i know that it does a good job glueing onto all sort of things, and since it gets colder outside, i wear thicker clothers and i might sweat a little more, i decided to use the duct tape to remove some serious butthair.

so i cut off 3 nice slices, pressed them onto the crack and on the crotch (the soft part included) and i was sure the duct tape could remove the hair with one smooth pull....and then i tried to pull them off but unfortunately the duct tape didn't move a bit.

it just held on the skin and the hair like was welded to it..so i pulled harder and harder and somehow it took me about 15mins to remove those duct tape strips from my ass, which surely was a nice show for the neighbours (i forgot to draw the curtains). the hair is gone but so is the feeling in the whole sensitive area of my lower body.

yes,it does hurt a lot to rip off duct tape from your lower n*tsack and your *nus. don't make the same mistake i made.
*whew* Glad to know I'm not the only one....
one of these days I'll have to tell y'all about killing crabs with "Raid" (bad Idea, FYI) (hah) (boom07)

wth is that smiley that says "this thread is worthless without pics" ???

Back