For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
MS6 carpet and all weather mats Would like local buyer, shipping depends on location Carpet mats $40 o.b.o All weather mats $50 o.b.o List Date: 11/4/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: MS6 carpet and all weather mats -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $50 + $0 Shipping --------------------------------------
RX-8 Wheels 18x8 5 RX-8 Wheels, one is slightly bent still driveable used for a spare. minor curb rash and paint chips. normal used condition. no tires, no TPMS, 4 center caps included List Date: 8/2/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: RX-8 Wheels 18x8 -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $350 + $75 Shipping --------------------------------------
BLOX Extended 12X1.5 MM Blue Tuner Lugs. Arp extended wheel studs. I was planing on using these on my P5 but decided to go a different route. Asking $50 for the ARP wheel studs plus shipping. ARP part number is 100-7708. I'm asking $60 plus shipping for the set of BLOX tuner lugs. they are 12x1.5mm and as you can see the color is blue. They are the extended lugs. Everything is brand new and never installed. Any questions feel free to ask. Shipping should be pretty inexpensive since this items can fit in to a small box. List Date: 4/21/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: BLOX Extended 12X1.5 MM Blue Tuner Lugs. Arp extended wheel studs. -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $115.67...
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Titanium Grey Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5 Exterior is 9/10 Interior is 9.5/10 71,000 miles HIDs D2 coilover suspension Vibrant full exhaust Full intercooler kit Synapse BOV Intake piping Upgraded studs Motor mounts 4 month old clutch 4 month old brand new clutch Slight tint all around Slight tint on the tail lights Extremely clean and sounds great Can buy with the stock racing harts that have brand new tires OR my new varrstoen wheels with brand new tires, price will vary. Contact me thru this or my phone ( text ) 732-966-2714 List Date: 4/20/2014 Location: New Jersey, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege -------------------------------------- On...
2009 MGM MS3 GT 64k miles Hello all, I'm pretty sure I don't need to describe the car, as you should all know all about it. This car does have a few mods however, and here they are: Bilstein B8 struts TEIN lowering springs CPE SRI CPE TIP CPE RMM Forge BPV (has the sword clash sound) AutoTech internals Resonator delete 20% tint all around with windshield strip I also took off the side moldings and I think that's about it... Here are some pics. Just have a crappy cellphone camera, but if you want to see something specific, hit me up! List Date: 4/15/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2009 MGM MS3 GT 64k miles -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $15,500.00...
1993 AWD MX-3 Due to having a baby, now moving and simply not having time to work on a car I am to selling my nearly completed AWD mx-3 for $2000 or trading for a driving mx3 or miata in good shape (I will also consider trade and adding some money). I am also open to selling some stuff separately but I do not have time to ship so people will have to meet me or in some cases pull the part off the car themselves. Prices are listed with parts I will take Canadian or united states currency. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241376/1993-mazda-mx-3 here is a link to my not super up to date cardomain site Body: ($700 includes suspension front and rear AWD subframes and rear axles) In very good shape no rust that I can find Extra set of doors...
Access port with JBR Mount and Corksport test pipe for sale I have some items for sale will sell together or apart. Ap----sold Corksport Test Pipe with spacer for gasket= $90 Shipped Let me Know Thanks List Date: 12/17/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Access port with JBR Mount and Corksport test pipe for sale -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $504.73 + $0 Shipping --------------------------------------
mazda mp3 ecu/pcm Hi I am selling a factory mp3 ecu/PCM that I had on my p5 before I sold it. It is in perfect condition anda great upgrade for any 2.0 pprotege or p5 List Date: 4/14/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: mazda mp3 ecu/pcm -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $250.00 --------------------------------------
OEM Mazda 5 roof rack Windnoise kit I purchased this item but never installed it due to acquiring a Thule fairing. It is still new in the original box with all decals and instructions included. Has 3 short and one long spoiler. It is an original OEM Mazda Part CG36V384E . It significantly reduces the noise from wind on your OEM Mazda (thule) roof rack by clipping on and redirecting airflow around them. Hard to find in stock. I'm an avid Ebayer under the same name with 540 stars and 100% rating. List Date: 4/14/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: OEM Mazda 5 roof rack Windnoise kit -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $45.00 --------------------------------------
Sorry for being terrible, everyone. A series of unexpected family emergencies has me so busy that I can't find the time to get boxes for these items or get shipping quotes. I will list these parts again once things calm down and I get a chance to get them completely ready to ship. I also can't figure out how to close this thread at the moment, maybe a mod can help?
Raxles builds OEM quality CV axles (maybe better). They are far, far superior to the re-manufactured units sold over parts counters. This was purchased for the drivers side of a 2002 Protege5 with a manual transmission. I bought this back in 2010. Never installed it. Never even opened the box until I took these photos. Car is getting sold, so I can stop storing it for a rainy day. Cost new was ~$150. Will sell for $50 + shipping. That's below parts store pricing, for a far superior product.
[FL] Fs: Protege 5 Strut Brace w/CC bracket + Upper Grill & Protege Sedan Fog Lights I have a 01-03 Protege 5 OEM strut bar complete with strut brackets and Cruise control bracket $75 shipped within Continental US Also an OEM upper grill from a Protege 5 01-03 $60 shipped within continental US And last but not least, 01-03 Protege sedan optional OEM fog lights (L & R ) with pigtail connectors/wires and Fog switch. $70 shipped within continental US I can ship elsewhere as well, additional cost depending on location (you pay actual shipping cost). :-) ANDY
Back