For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Have these wheels I was going to have redone but decided on aftermarket wheels so im offering them up today as of now I prefer not to ship all wheels still balance out and hold air when tires are mounted. Asking $250 for all 4 with caps and all Now they appear to have been repainted a few times not by me they aren't done very well imo. There a couple of dents which will be pictured. May be willing to piece out the set and keep one for myself as a spare if I can get enough interest in individual wheel purchases On to pics
I have for sale some miscellaneous stuff i have laying around: sedan front bumper - 175 shipped OBO sedan struts and springs - 200 shipped OBO 4 lug brake rotors - 20 + shipping 4lug brake hubs - Best offer 2 front brake calipers - 30 + shipping each 1st cat and j pipe as well as the stock manifold - 125 shipped OBO black gauges - 40 shipped OBO misc. stock intake parts - Best Offer stock LX muffler - 25 + shipping interior air vents - Offer I'm looking to sell this stuff to save up for some other parts (mp3 rear skirt and spoiler) so i would consider a trade if you were offering any of these things. Don't like the price then please make me an offer. need this stuff gone ASAP!
2003.5 black mica MSP 164k new price $2500 selling my 2003.5 msp vin#:JM1BJ227630644778 msp#1127 selling for $2500, repainted black mica location : wake forest nc car is in good condition, clean, runs good. 164k miles. not currently registered. i bought it to be a trailered time trials car. did one weekend DE event at VIR - car handled great on r compounds. switching back to my bmw race car. the bad; car has salvage title from early in life. some kind of rear end hit and ended up repainted black mica. front bumper is from standard protege - i do have a new MSP bumper subwoofer gone brakes little soft - think it needs new master, that i have but not installed drivers seat has 2 small tears in plastic trim crack at bottom of center...
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege for sale. Runs and drives but head is making a ticking noise. 131000 miles. It was a daily driver until about 4 months ago. When I got a mazdaspeed 3. I'm not in any need for the money I just don't have a lot of time to do the work I want to do to it and I would hate to see it sit. I'm open to negotiations. my wife wants it gone so she gets wait she wants. Steedspeed manifold 3" exhaust Split second ecu Front mount intercooler Manual boost control Mazdaspeed sparco seats So4 pole position tires Tokico blue struts Eibach springs Defi boost guage godspeed sway bars clutch was replaced last year Clear blue title Reg and inspection good until august Best to reach me by text...
05 Mazda 3 Stockers Stockers have been taking up space in basement. Need to get rid of. Tires on 3 of them 205-50-17, about 40% tread life left. List Date: 3/7/2014 Location: Columbus, OH, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: 05 Mazda 3 Stockers -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $175.00 (Local Pickup Only) --------------------------------------
Injen Intake In excellent condition, looks new. Was installed and used for ~6K miles. Gave a great intake growl an a little more mid range. Overall a worthwhile mod. Will come with everything shown, including unused filter cover. List Date: 1/31/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Injen Intake -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $152.47 --------------------------------------
Hey all, as the title says, I'm parting out my 2002 Black P5. Underside of the car just became to rusty and it was unsafe. No accidents, but the body is fairly rusty. Was running up until today. Most of the interior is in good shape, I've pulled a lot of it out already. I'll list what I've got pulled out, but if there's something you're looking for you don't see listed, let me know and I'll let you know if it's gone or unusable. The car is a standard. Will ship most items at buyers expense, but local pickup is more then welcome. All prices are OBO and in USD and I take PayPal. I'm located just outside Stouffville, Ontario. Tailights (Driver side has some residue of something, I think silicone or something): $20 each, $30 pair...
Selling my roof rack. Has all screws and bolts and parts needed for mounting. Only missing the ps cover that goes at the front of the rear cross bar. Everything is laid out where it should be in the picture so directly across from the ds piece there is nothing. Not sure what these go for how's 150 + shipping Gotta find a box to ship in but I'm going to assume its about 30-50 within the us
I've decided against installing these parts, so I'm putting them up for sale. Prices are there, but will consider reasonable offers if you're serious. 1. AWR rear motor mount - $65 + shipping *SOLD* 2. OEM coils w/ wires - $30 + shipping *SOLD* 3. Turbolife silicone MAF relocation kit - $30 + shipping 1. AWR rear motor mount - bought used from forum member, don't know duro 2. OEM coils w/ wires - took off my old P5, had 60K miles on them 3. Turbolife MAF relocation kit - bought from Turbolife when he did the 3rd round FMIC GB. Couplers will fit the coldpipe, so will need to be stretched onto MAF, it's all he had at the time. Comes with an extra coupler for the throttle body and 6 t-clamps.
All Parts are OBO Hello everybody i'm trying to make some space plus get ride of extra parts i will not be using AEM fi/c 6 includes usb cord, the jumper harness, and the msp oem harness (may need a voltage clamp for proper tuning) - 200 plus shipping Hks turbo timer type 1 - 30 plus shipping Msp 03.5 spoiler - 50 plus shipping - sold ADDING A COUPLE MORE PARTS AWR 94 Duro Rear motor mount (No Cracks in the bushings) - $55 + shipping Medieval Front motor mount (No Cracks in the bushings) - $55 + shipping Garrett GT25R 100k - $150 + shipping -sold adding some more parts fully ported oem msp intake manifold coated and polished by signature sound worked perfectly fine had it on my daily that im putting back to stock and have a...
UPDATE: Work has officially been started, about half way done. Those who want the 8mm spacers, a little more work is involved, so these will take a little longer. Other than that, 3mm and 5mm spacers should be ready to go by the end of next week (Dec 31). Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to. All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details: 3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair...
Hello everybody, its the end of the year and so I must get rid of some stuff. I just recently got married and so I must think on having a reliable/comfortable ride for the both of us but I like slightly sporty ride too :P. Up for grabs are some parts off of my car and some parts that I bought but never installed. I enjoy working on my car but sometimes you buy something's and decide to take your build to a different direction. everything you see here is shipping included within the US so if your elsewhere let me know and I will get a shipping quote. Some stuff is OBO but don't low ball me and also I'm willing to barter for some P5 parts... I'm mainly looking for some motor mount inserts (all around and in good condition), mp3 or...
Samco SuperFlex hose Samco SuperFlex hose - ID of 1 1/8" (28 mm), 12.5" in length. Used as BPV recirc hose. Price - $29 shipped CONUS OBO. Hypertech Max Energy Sport tuner 62003 - Check Hypertech website for compatibility. **SOLD** CP-e rear motor mount - fits Gen 1 & 2 Mazdaspeed3s (and maybe only 2.3L Gen 1 & 2 Mazda 3s? Check with CP-e). 75A duro. Slight tear in rubber bushing but works fine. **SOLD** COBB shifter weight - fits Gen 1 & 2 Mazdaspeed3. **SOLD** Mazdaspeed fuse box cover - fits Gen 1 Mazda3/Mazdaspeed 3. Not sure about Gen 2. **SOLD**.
I have some things sitting around that I need to get rid of as I am soon getting out of the P5 world. Maybe have a few other things later. First up, the elusive Protege 5 roof rack caps. Fills the roof rail voids when you remove your stock cross bars on the roof rack. Looking for SOLD. Next up, is a Protege 5 AWR rear motor mount. Bought it in the kit and never installed it because I was lazy and never had ramps. Looking for $75 shipped. PM if interested. Paypal address to follow. Cheers!
Full 2.0 set up t25 was just sold purchased these parts for my protege5 but want to sell the set up so i can get a newer car since i have a bad neck and back. the only things you will need to complete this turbo set up are fittings and a downpipe back exhaust. I would rather sell it all together and will make a good deal if you have cash and a serious buyer reason price being OBO. I am located in MD also trying to sell my white 02 protege 5 that I have another spare 2.0 motor with low miles.Car is in great condition just need something newer so if you are local and would want everything I will make you a great deal since I need a new car ASAP. names Jared contact me at 443 280 4804 if i do not answer leave a message or text letting me...
MS3 CPE HPFP Used CPE HPFP for MS3 Around 3K Miles of Use $525.00 Shipped - CONUS Only List Date: 4/17/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: MS3 CPE HPFP -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $552.05 --------------------------------------
Selling what I have left from my Protege. Leaving for Japan in May so I'm open to all offers KING Engine Bearing Set: Main, Rod Bearings and Thrust Washers Sold Evergreen HG6007 Head Gasket Sold OEM Mazdaspeed Side Mount Intercooler + Cold/Hot Piping Everything but the airbox 70 Shipped OEM Protege5 Taillights C/W Harness + Bulbs 50 Shipped OEM Protege5 Driverside Headlight All mounting tabs intact supersweet angry eyes spraybomb plastic front cover has been separated to paint the bezel black 35 Shipped P5 Flip-Cup Holder $15 Shipped OEM S-Pipe No Cracks $40 Shipped Mazdaspeed Heat Shield Sandblasted $30 Shipped Mazdaspeed Engine Cover w/ Brackets Plastidipped Missing some hardware $50 Shipped (Firm)
Back