For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I have been avoiding this for a while, but I have a 2003.5 Silver MSP with a lot of mods and extras that my brother drove for a while and I worked on for a long time with my own msp. A few years ago he needed a different car for work needs and so this car has been sitting at my parents for the last couple years and I have worked on it and in the mean time used a few of the radiator parts for my own MSP. I have the replacement, it is a Mishimoto radiator with lifetime warantee, I would just need to contact the comany for a replacement if someone would like it to put the car together and get it running. but otherwise, it also has a MAM manifold that the previous owner got his hands on, and mounted larger turbo onto and custom pipes...
cp-e* xFlex* Mazda Mazda3 / Mazdaspeed3 Rear Motor Mount Stage1 Mazdaspeed 3 rear motor mount from CP-E, brand new, 60 durometer hardness. I did have it on the car for 1 day until the wife complained about vibration. There is nothing wrong with the motor mount, there is too much NVH for my wife's liking - personally I don't think it's fine but it's not worth listening to her complain when she drives my car.. from cp-e: Mazdaspeed3 Rear Motor Mount Custom Performance Engineering is very proud to release the first aftermarket EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber engine mount for the Mazdaspeed3! Custom Performance Engineering is very proud to release the first aftermarket EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer)...
I was sent the wrong color of roof rails (I wanted black they sent silver) and the seller didn't want them sent back (?). Brand new in box with all hardware. No instructions but there are some good YouTube vids out there. Not OEM but are surprisingly good quality and hefty. Fits 2018/19. Don't have room and the wife says they gotta go! Yours for $135 AND free shipping.
Excellent condition with low mileage. Bought it from MAZDA CPO in late 2017. Two owners including me. Regular maintenance in Browning Mazda at Alhambra. This is my commuter car so miles could go up by a little bit. ONLY 27000 MILES and SELLING FOR $27000. SUPER nice family car with 7 seater! I also have corksport intake for this car to sell. Based in Pasadena, LA. Contact if interested. [removed] ONLY serious offer accepted.
I have a beautiful set of front seats. They are black leather with the side air bags. There practically brand new oem seats with no scratches or tears and there not wore down any where. I also have a set of tail lights, fog lights, and front inside door panels that are black leather with the little piece of wood grain. All parts are oem taken directly off of my cx9. All parts are in extremely great condition with no defects once so ever! I'm taking reasonable offers on everything. Please message me and I'll give you my phone number. I live in York PA but I'm able to ship. Thanks for looking
2019 MAZDA CX-9 2016 2017 2018 2019 Local pickup NYC area only $2200 CX9 Factory OEM Wheels & Tires 20" Rims Hyper Silver 9965-04-8500. Almost $4000 if purchased from dealer. Fits 2016-Current 2019 year. REMOVED FROM BRAND NEW CAR! OEM Factory Wheels & Tires combo. Complete with TPMS sensors and center capsQ Falken ZIEX tires 100% tread life. Perfect upgrade to your CX-9!! 20" Hyper Silver Wheels! Driven 300 miles then taken off. Four new Mazda CX-9 OEM Rims & Tires taken off 2019 Car Over $4000 new Four Rims x $785 List OEM https://www.quirkparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-wheel-alloy-9965048500 Four Mazda Center Caps OEM $100 Four Mazda TPMS OEM over $100 Four tires (Falken Ziex CT50) $250 x 4...
Hey everyone. I have pulled the stock turbo setup from my donor car and am putting it for sale. Pm offers on items remaining. eBay tubular mani- brand new-120.00 shipped Radiator and SMIC(stock)- 130.00 shipped Intercooler pipes(stock)-85.00 shipped Windage tray(stock msp)-100.00 shipped https://i.imgur.com/84Mh4Pp.jpg Lastly I have a dirty and used AWR rear motor mount- I believe 95 durometer https://i.imgur.com/6hWl7Qq.jpg PRICE- 50.00 shipped within lower 48
Selling various parts from a junked P5. Parts listed are only parts I have at the moment. Prices include shipping within CONTUS. Very clean leather interior swap (all seat skins, headrests, and upper door panels)- $300 shipped! Oem Black floor mats -SOLD Obx header with 2 o2 sensors - SOLD Fog lights -$40 shipped or $70 for a pair shipped Leather auto shift knob, very clean, no cracks or scratches- $20 shipped Rear bumper guard- $20 shipped Oem factory key remote -$10 shipped (1 available) PM is probably best way to reach me so I get notified. Thanks!
Cleaning out the garage. Everything OBO. OEM wheels w/ BFGoodrich g-force sport 215/45r18. Tires probably got around 17k miles on them, wheels only have ~45k on them. Measured about 3/16" thread . TPMS included. One rim with some rash. One tire has an internal patch curiosity of Discount Tire. $450 obo local only - willing to meet within ~1 hour of "uptown" Charlotte; 30 min of Monroe, NC. I might consider further if you cover the gas money. All 4: Rash: Wheel 1 (w/ rash) Wheel 2: Wheel 3: Wheel 4: Penny in thread: Caliper in thread Showing where the plug is: Just a relative view of thread: CPE Rear Motor Mount $60 shipped Forge V1 BPV w/ the 3 springs and 2 shims - $60 shipped Stock Airbox - only...
Gentlemen, It's been several years I got out of the MAZDA game. My protg has possibly every part made for it (possibly?) I'm pretty sure if you're looking for it....I got it. My car has been sitting for some time now and I'd like to pass it on to someone else. I do not have the time to sit and post pics here so if you would like to possible a fully done (non running) Protg, please text me at [removed]. PLEASE BE SERIOUS!!! A couple highlights: Built block PnP head Tranny brace MFactory LSD Par gears Ram horn manifold 3" DP Microtech ecu GT Spec braces REAL 2pc. VOLK 17" 505 BBK 505 Intake manifold w/ fuel rail Corbeau racing seats MSP front lip AND skirts Turbosmart boost controller & wastegate Doc B Oil booster...
Back