For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
It's been a few years since I've been active here, and I'm sad to say goodbye to an old friend I've had since 2007, but it's time to part ways! Vital info: Year: 2003.5 Color: Laser Blue Mileage: 127,000 mi Interior condition: 8/10 Exterior condition: 8/10 Location: Savage, MN (SW of Minneapolis) Asking price: $3500 This car has been an ongoing project and excuse to turn a wrench in the garage when time allows. Since 2012-ish or so, I've only really driven it on nice days in the summer, so while it was a DD for several years, it's had a pretty easy life lately. I rebuilt the engine in 2011 to put in forged rods/pistons; though the engine ran perfectly at the time (still have the stock rods/pistons in fact). It pulls nicely at a...
New to the forum, so please excuse me if i've posted this wrong in someway! I'm moving so I must sell... 2008 GEN 1, MazdaSpeed 3, GT Hatchback. Black on black in color. The GOOD: 6 speed manual. Fairly new turbo. CorkSport Short Throw Shifter, CP-E TMIC, AEM Cold Air Intake, BORLA Catback Exhaust, Montegi Wheels. Interior leather including seats in very good condition. Other than a couple minor scratches/dents, your normal ware and tear... body of car is straight and in excellent condition. The BAD: All electric is in great working order. Car runs but can't be driven. Engine knocking, will need to be replaced/rebuilt, as well as the clutch. Asking $5000 obo. CASH only. Selling car whole, intact... NO parting, NO trades, NO...
FS: Corksport 60.5mm Catback, 2014+ Hatch, local DC/MD/VA only 'Read the rules - correct me if I missed anything. Pic upload is being dumb so see photos here: https://imgur.com/a/BD9kxdd Selling a full 304 stainless steel Corksport catback exhaust and race pipe for 2.5l Mazda 3 hatch (not sedan). 60.5mm piping, all mandrel bent, Tig welded, beautiful. Has less than 2000mi on it. Sold the mazda3. This setup sounds amazing - low rumble at takeoff and growl up until 2krpm or so. Resonator drops the tone down to barely noticeable above 3krpm, so no drone. No shipping and not interested in separating muffler/midpipe. Located in Ashburn, VA - will easily fit into car (midpipe will separate into two sections). I'm willing to drive a...
Trailing arm bushing press for Mazda3/Mazda5/Ford Focus, and other vehicles based on that platform. Fits gen1 Focus and Mazda3 (used it on a 2007 Mazda3), for other applications please verify compatibility. Used once, turns a painful task into a very quick process. Adapters to press out old bushing and press in new. Comes with instructions. $50 + shipping. Pick up available in northeast Massachusetts.
Mazdaspeed 6 parts. some fit Speed 3 MZR 2.3L mazdaspeed 3 / 6 CYLINDER HEAD for rebuild core. $100 OBO -MS6 New Billet aluminium transfer case bearing caps (Forum Bulk buy to strengthen transfer case) -2x PCV valves NEW L325-13-890A -1x Valve cover VVT seal L3K9-10-2D5A -1x New Transfer case crush sleeve GC01-27-171 -6x New Transmission oil seal Drivers axle. A601-27-238 -2x Differential axle oil seal M0A7-27-238A -Joint Shaft Dust Seal LN01-27-623 -1x diff input flange oil seal M054-27-165 -1x Diff pinion internal nut 9yb1-42-801a -1x diff input flange nut 0223-27-030 -6x Clutch Flywheel to crank bolts NEW L304-16-311 Stock Intercooler 6spd AWD transmission 228k km 6spd AWD transmission 214k km with (MSF bulk buy brass tip...
Hi folks, I sold my MP3 last year and I found a box in my garage this last weekend that has a few leftover parts. Rather than toss it in the trash, I figured I'd put it up here for free to someone who may actually use them. Just pay shipping and it's yours. Price : Free + shipping on all items 1. MP3 cluster bezel - was going to use this to make a double gauge holder 2. Prosport boost gauge solenoid - to the person who bought my boost gauge years ago, I'm very sorry.. I just found this :( Now a few random bits that aren't worth much but are pretty useful... 3. MSP rear caliper e-brake bushings - to anyone who has tried to rebuild an MSP rear caliper, you've likely found out that there is a needle bearing in the e-brake crevice...
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport 6 speed manual, 2.0L engine, FWD With Hill stop so will not roll back, easy to learn if you want an manual Average 31.5mpg, tracked by Fuelly Metallic Silver with Black interior (leather seats) Currently ~98K (just oil/filter changed) One owner, never over rev*d, Since 5mils, from Capital Mazda, San Jose All maintenance done per Mfg recommended (plugs, brake flush, tranny flush, air/cabin filter) oil/filter change with OEM oil and filter every 6 month regardless the miles I have records and receipt to show it. Interior -Katzin leather seats -Wheelskin leather steering wheel cover -Sony touch head unit, with Apple and Andriod car play -Polk Audio speaks 6 total replaced all OEM paper ones -Full tint, done by...
This is the Grant Touring model with all the possible options including the rear cargo cover. One of the most reliable vehicles we have owned, only selling to purchase a larger vehicle for a growing family. Owned and maintained by an auto enthusiast, washed and cleaned weekly. You have not seen a cleaner example of a Mazda5. Tasteful cosmetic modifications with an all stock powertrain. Oil changed every 4K miles with synthetic oil only. New tires (Michelin A/S Plus 3), 18 inch Drag 5 spoke wheels, new front rotors and pads in the last 9 months. Enhancements: $1200 tint with light changing film, added backup camera with integrated screen in rear view mirror, added hitch for bikes but never used. PM if interested. Located Bay Area, CA...
Helping my father sell his Mazda 3. The car is in really good condition and drives amazingly well (as most of you on this forum already know). Its located in Columbia, MD with a clean title, 6-speed manual with 67,000 miles on it. I don't have it posted in many places but will be in the coming days. I was hoping a fellow Mazda enthusiast would appreciate such a clean example as this...
Selling the stock wheels from my 07 Mazdaspeed3, since they're taking up more space than I can give them now. Wheels all in very good condition, with TPMS sensors, balanced and ready to mount. There is a very minor chip on two wheels, and minor rash on two as well. (have original lug nuts with them) Tires are Kumho Ecsta ASX, 225/45/R18 - two from the rear are at about 90% tread, Two from the front are at about 40% tread. $350 - For pick up in the DC metro area. Also selling the spacers I used while these wheels were on my car: Ichiba V2 15mm. - $65 https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8xrs62490940n9/IMG_0390.JPG?dl=0 Wheels on the Speed3: (This suspension- Koni Streets & H&R Sport Springs are also available)...
Back