For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
These wheels came off of my 2024 CX-5 Turbo with less than 2,500 miles. They are nearly perfect. I'm willing to ship. The wheels are in the shipping boxes that came with the new wheels to prevent damage and quick ship. Also these wheels come with a set of factory lug nuts, 4 locking type lug nuts and key socket. One wheel has a small scratch in a lug nut hole. You have to look inside the hole to see it. I show this flaw in the attached video. No scratches like this on the other three wheels. VIEDO of shipping box and 1 small scratch Price $519.00 OBO Pick up or Ship from Birmingham, AL Thanks for looking!
Got rid of my p5 finally, 😢, and here are a few bits I kept to sell off here. I do not have any values in mind really so just toss out what you want and we can very likely work something out. DaveB gauge ring 'clones'. A long while back someone on the forum was making these replicas and I got a set. They really make the instrument cluster look nicer. Intermittent wiper stalk out of a Ford Escape I believe. I cannot recall exactly what car I got this out of but it is plug and play. Thule fit kit for standard feet and square bars.
Selling my complete subwoofer system. This was taken out of my 2nd gen CX-9. I custom built the box to fit in the storage space but it can be put into any vehicle. Everything works perfectly. Only selling because I bought a brand new vehicle and don't want to install it. Local pick up only. Located in Clarksville, TN. This listing includes the following items. - Kicker DXA 250.1 mono amplifier https://www.crutchfield.com/S-p9mXhqWmlFE/p_20641D2501/Kicker-DXA250-1.html -Infinity REF1200S12" shallow-mount subwoofer https://www.crutchfield.com/S-e9gC23VRE5o/p_108REF120S/Infinity-REF1200S.html -Wāvtech linkDQ 2-channel line output converter/line driver with Bass EQ https://www.crutchfield.com/p_241LINKDQ/Wamacr-vtech-linkDQ.html -Wāvtech...
04-09 Mazda3 Hatchback Audio Integrations M3H1004 Custom 10" Subwoofer Enclosure. This subwoofer enclosure mounts in the hatch in the jack area. Simply move the jack to where your spare tire is. The Sundown speaker is NOT included in this sale and is only shown so you can see what the box looks like when installed. THIS SALE IS FOR THE EMPTY SPEAKER ENCLOSURE ONLY! $200 plus shipping.
SOLD. Four 17” OEM Mazda wheels with BFGoodrich Advantage T/A 225/65R17 tires and TPS installed. The wheels are off of a 2015 CX-5 and have a 5x114.3mm bolt pattern. The wheels are near perfect condition with zero curb rash. Two of the tires have significant tread left while the other two are nearing the tread wear indicators. I tried to take pictures to show this, but suffice to say two of the tires have a good amount of life left in them and two of them are probably not going to have a lot of miles left. I really don't want to mess with having to ship, so pickup in Central Florida area is best. No trades and if this is still up they are still available.
I recently bought the new Corksport exhaust for my CE Turbo, and while it looks amazing, it wasn't quite what I was looking for in terms of sound and driving experience. I am hoping to find it a good new home near Boston MA. I am in Beverly MA and willing to meet up within 40 minutes or so. Asking $450. I forgot to take the photo with my username before I boxed it back up, so that photo shows it partly in the box, but if needed I can unpack for more photos.
Selling used 2016 OEM Mazda CX-5 led tail lights. Complete all 4 pcs. Sold my 2014 CX-5. Plug and play 2013-2016 Mazda CX-5. I also included LED reverse lights. No issues and no condensation. Each lamp has been professionally ceramic coated for 5 years. Used for less than 5,000 miles and car was garage parked, so no uv fade. No broken clips. Please see photos. I paid over $800 for the set. Looking to let go for $550 plus shipping. Price is firm.
Selling 2x FEQ Rear Sway bar endlinks -Brand new, was sent wrong sway bar links for Protege 5, these are for the MPS/MPS2 I *believe*. I'm not a mazda guy however I'm sure most of you know exactly what this fits. -7.5" between bolts, bolts facing away from eachother. -Part number B26r-28-170 Shoot me an offer. Shipping should be roughly $10-15 to most places in continental US. I believe but have your PM include zip or postal code.
Back