For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Hi Everyone, Im posting up to list all available inventory thats available for sale. Some rare aftermarket parts and stock pieces. Please comment with your shipping location and part request for an accurate quote. Pricing includes shipping to lower 48 states We ship every monday of each week. Pricing subject to sales tax. Thank you for choosing JP PARTS INTL Mazda Protege5 Fog Lamps $60 shipped/ Pair Mazdaspeed Protege/ MP3/ After Market Speakers (TESTED) - Contact for pricing Mazda Protege Sedan Fog Lamps $60 shipped a pair Mazdaspeed Protege Front Calipers ($50 shipped/ Pair) NO REARS.. Axles $60 shipped Alternator near new condition $80 shipped TESTED MSP Mirrors $100 shipped/ Pair (YELLOW, TITANIUM, ORANGE) P5...
Hi All, Happy New Years! Condition: Screen is in good condition (No image burn on the screen) Not used to daily display sensor parameters. (only upload maps and datalog) All cables in good condition All cable ports in good condition Uninstalled from my car I have a v2 Cobb Accessport for sale which includes the AccessTuner software that has been licensed to this v2 AP. This means you don't have to pay $150 and to spend 8+ hrs taking the mandatory course in order to download this software. Picture will be uploaded later today as I am at work -_- $410 for the Cobb v2 AP + AT Software + shipping. If no bites by 1/8/2019 I will delete this post and send back to Cobb for trade in.
I've got 2 x MSP rims for sale. 5 x 114.3 17 x 7 Silver. Got some curb rash and one's missing a center cap. I was on a quest to pick up a 2nd set and then refinishing them but I sold the MSP instead. These have been sitting in storage for a few years now. Buyer pays shipping. I'd prefer local pickup or shipping in Canada but if you're willing to get these shipped to you in the CONUS, I'm willing to make that happen too. Just be aware there'll also be customs/duty fees. Each rim weighs about 20lbs to give you an idea. $200 USD + shipping + 3% paypal Sorry for the bad sign :)
440cc injectors, LED headlights, H7 HID harness Had some time to finally take proper photos to post for sale. Help me offload these items! Prices include shipping to lower 48 states. No longer for sale - 440cc wrx injectors. Seals and o-rings have about 400 miles on them. SOLD - OEM Protege5 crossbars. Will bolt right up to your P5 factory rails. Comes with hardware. Does not come with plastic covers. No longer for sale - MSP Racing Beat rear sway bar. Has some paint chipping but does not affect performance. SOLD - BEAMTECH H4 LED Headlight Bulbs. Used for a few months. These will not blind oncoming drivers (see shield on LED) and do not require reaiming of headlights if they're already aimed properly. FYI, I trimmed the rubber...
I'm located in Hamilton Ontario if anyone is interested in a nice stainless steel exhaust for their Protege 5 (only fits the hatchback). I'm planning on scrapping the car, but it's currently complete, so I figured I'd see if the exhaust or any other parts are actually worth anything :) The motor blew on a track day 8 years ago, so the car has just been sitting in my driveway since then waiting for me to drop a new motor into it, but I've finally admitted to myself that I'm never going to actually fix the damned thing LOL! $100 OBO
Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything I have 2 complete Mazdaspeed3's for parts. Everything is for sale. Let me know what you want and I will look up what prices go for on ebay in the "sold" section then discount them by 10% for forum members. If you are local I will give you an excellent deal. List Date: 1/28/2016 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Partout...Mazdaspeed 3 complete car partout..everything -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $1.00 --------------------------------------
I am selling the below items for a double din aftermarket stereo install in a Mazda CX-5. I followed this forum to do the install. $75 with free shipping. Traded my lease back in, so need to sell. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Double Din Dash Kit Wiring Harness Radio Antenna Adapter 12v to 6v step down for backup camera Mazda CX5 Cable Adapter For Original Back Up Camera, Reversing Camera (bought on eBay, retailed for $31.50, see picture). Brake bypass Metra AX-USB-35EXT Picture 1 Picture 2
I recently sold my MP3 Turbo, so I have no need for the various parts I've been hanging onto. Prices do NOT include shipping. Please PM or text me at 319-296-5280 with your zip code for a shipping quote. Items Remaining as of 12/8/2018 - NEW PRICE DROP!! 10. Silicone Couplers w/ T Clamps - $10 11. Cluster bezel - free, pay shipping 12. Keyfob - free, pay shipping 14. Prosport boost gauge solenoid - free, pay shipping 1. Steedspeed T2 manifold - NEW!! - $600 *SOLD* I bought this close to 8 years ago, it was one of Steed's last orders before production stopped. It has the EGR bung and additional ceramic coating to keep it looking new forever. Will come with OEM Mazda gaskets for both sides, plus studs and nuts for...
Hi, I have a used FSDE motor pulled from a 2003 protege for sale. Make me an offer I disassembled this motor with plans to rebuild as an N/A motor and swap into my 02 protege. I ended up going with a 65K JDM take out motor instead. Block needs honed and crank needs cleaned up on #4 rod journal where a rod bearing spun. I have all the parts from this motor if you want them. The block/ crank/ girdle/ and cyl head could be a good starting point for someone looking to build a good bottom end for a boosted application.
I have for sale my Cobb accessport V2. It is uninstalled (unmarried) from my car. The car crapped out on me, so no need for the accessport anymore. I had it installed on my 2008 mazdaspeed 3 for a few years. Send me some offers, and I'll consider them. Edit. My pictures continue to fail to upload to the post. If you want pictures for any reason, PM me and i'll try to send em there
Hello, I am selling a few parts that I had in Storage which I will no longer need as I am also selling my MSP. I have a ton of other parts but will sell them once this batch of parts sells. If you are in any way or form interested in these parts, please feel free to write so on the post and also send me a pm apart from that. I don't log on as much as I did back in the day so when I log on and see that I have pms, I will quickly go to my inbox. Parts will be sold to first who declares the part and has the money in hand ready to buy and sends me the payment through PayPal once I find out the shipping cost to your zip code. Prices are OBO, I can work something out reasonably but please NO LowBallers. Besides the forum, these parts are...
Got a few holiday sales for ya'll: Pope Engineering Turbo Manifolds! https://www.speedcircuit.net/index.php/pope-engineering-performance-pep-mazdaspeed-protege-turbo-manifold.html SC Thermostat outlet kit! https://www.speedcircuit.net/index.php/speedcircuit-thermostat-outlet-kit-protege.html Pope Engineering Oil Pan Baffle! https://www.speedcircuit.net/index.php/pope-engineering-performance-pep-oil-pan-baffle-for-mazda-protege.html Boomslang Plug n Play Haltech harness! https://www.speedcircuit.net/index.php/boomslang-pnp-haltech-elite-1000-wiring-harness-for-mazda-protege.htm
2006 Mazdaspeed6 Grand Touring Velocity Red Mica over Black leather 6 speed manual trans & AWD Navigation 88k miles Heated seats & keyless go I'm the 2nd owner and have had it since 2013. Clean title in hand. It has been rock solid reliable. Drive it anywhere. Oil always changed with Rotella T6. Amsoil fluid used everywhere else. Maintenance & mod history are available. All maintenance is up to date. Almost New BFG tires. I do not drive it in snow or rain. Performance mods: SU RMM AEM CAI JBR short shifter & TIP CS lowering springs Bilstein Shocks Autotech Internals Cp-E cat-back Gutted 2nd cat Centric rotors & Hawk pads Appearance: Dipped RX-8 wheels Shark fin antenna Some Items under hood painted VRM JBR shift knob Tinted...
Back