We lost a fellow brother last night...

^tyrant^

From the da Skreet
If anyone wants to send card or anything you can send them to me and i will give to his family.

Ron Rolfes
3457 Centerville lane
Snellville, Ga 30039

YellowMP5

Control is an illusion!
Contributor
:
2002 Mazda Protege5 YELLOW
wow, that sucks ass. sorry to hear. my condolences to the family and friends...was he at rick's (redwagon02) house party after nopi?

justanotheradikt

voiture lente
:
03 protege dx 5spd
omg...i just read this....so so sad!
my prayers go out to his family and friends.
though i did not get the chance to meet him, he was a mazda brother. he will be missed.

if it was not an 8 hr drive to snellville from melbourne, i would drive it, just to show my support and be there for people!

RIP!

mp3moose

Complete Protege Junkie
:
mp3 and elise
Horrible, just horrible. This forum has always prided itself on keeping everyone alive in a wreck. Since being on here in Sept 01 I don't recall a single death.

Very sorry to hear about this. Give my regards.

Puckpimp71

I'm all about the
:
1991 Taurus SHO, 2003 Black Mazdaspeed Protege
Damn... I just left Road Atlanta today. Those roads around Buford, where I was staying, can be very deceptive. I'm not sure how they are elsewhere, but I'd imagine they're similar. It goes without saying that he'll be missed, and it's a sad day for the forum, but especially for his friends and family. My prayers are with you.

Rainman

Mazdaspeed Approved X 3
:
2006 Black Mica MS6 GT + 2007 MS3 (2003.5 Yellow MSP = retired)
Although I did not know him I offer my condolences as well. All too often we find ourselves as a collective family saying those words. May his family find the strength that they need to make it through this time.

R

ForceFed

Retired FS King
:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
I send out my condolences to Shannons family....I have dealt with him in the past and he was a good guy....I hope the family knows we will be praying for them.

Its always a sad day when we lose one of our own (sad2)

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
sad day indeed! thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends!!

Crazee D

Recovering Mazdaholic
Contributor
:
White P5 go-kart
My condolences to his family.
I hope that everyone will remember to always wear their seatbelts and drive safely.
Does anyone know if it was raining or how/why this could have happened?
It's nice to see our community come together to remember one of our own.
RIP Shannon...

Velocifero

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am
:
VRM MS6, Sunlight Silver MSP
Crazee D said:
My condolences to his family.
I hope that everyone will remember to always wear their seatbelts and drive safely.
Does anyone know if it was raining or how/why this could have happened?
It's nice to see our community come together to remember one of our own.
RIP Shannon...
it wasn't raining and it isn't really known at this time what happpened, officially high speeds are being being blamed according to news reports and officials, I have heard that the stretch of road wasn't too curvy either so it will be hard to determine. just remember to drive safely because there are a lot of people who care for you and nobody should pass away that young.