How To: Retrofit your Mazda2

Thank you for your answer, I think I will buy a complete from www.theretrofitsource.com if any has a coupon that can share with me it will help

Thanks!

You might want to check with Rodrigo from Font Motorsports. Nice guy and nice prices. I know he can get you any TRS kit you want for cheaper than on the TRS site himself. Give it a try.

Hello, Yesterday I had received the retrofit parts :).... I have one question, Do I need to remove the bumper in order to remove the headlamps? How is the procedure to remove the headlamps?

Thanks.

C.F.

Hello, Yesterday I had received the retrofit parts :).... I have one question, Do I need to remove the bumper in order to remove the headlamps? How is the procedure to remove the headlamps?

Thanks.

C.F.

You don't have to remove the bumper. There is a list of bolts to remove in this thread.

Yes that lower one is hidden by the bumper. Remove the inner fender splash guard bolts/push pins near the bumper area and pull outwards on the bumper where it meets the fender, then you can access that lower 10mm bolt.

Hi,

I hope you don't mind, and i hope it's not too much to ask. But can you show me a pic of where to find this hidden bolt? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff

Hi,

I hope you don't mind, and i hope it's not too much to ask. But can you show me a pic of where to find this hidden bolt? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff

If you look where the bumper meets the fender right in front of the front tire, it's in that area there. Remove the screws holding the fender liner to the fender and pull on the bumper cover at the wheel well. It's just snapped into place there. I don't have any pictures unfortunately

About to pull the trigger on this kit. 20% off this weekend!! Do I select the motorized bi-xenon or Canbus wiring harness? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back