hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

(omg) wow... you guys are something else 11 pages ? lol

From now on I'm just going to have Kitty post my questions... (thumb)

Last edited:
D-rock240 said:
Well you can have fogs with the MSP lip, just not the stock pro5 fogs. A few members with MSP's have fogs as well, you just have to get a bracket set and pick out some fogs you like that will fit.
a fellow member of my car club (MEC) has an MSP with angel eye fogs..

Lisakay said:
a fellow member of my car club (MEC) has an MSP with angel eye fogs..

yeah but how much did it run him and where did he get them? if you could find that out for me that would be great and i would greatly appreciate it

welcome! You should check up on the Houston threads in the Texas section. We get together every Friday night. But Hopefully you can come with us to austin. We can take a good look at your P5 and see what else has been modded on it. Nobody's mentioned yet, but you also have upgraded brake discs. Looks like my Rotora Cross drilled and slotted. Your P5 looks like it has a lot of potential. Especially with some new shoes! Good luck with everything

I'm a little late to this discussion but I saw some talk of Bronze rims on Laser Blue. Here's some visualization...

IMG_0100.jpg

ok so we have established that i have the MSP lip....but i need to know where i can get the fogs for it and or the measurements of them as well....something. my uncle is going to buy them for me but he wants to see if we can get the OEM for it....HELP!!!!!!

Off the top of my head, I know of Pilot driving lights that looked very good (don't remember the name) and you'll need g3 brackets. Good luck finding some.

Search the forum and you'll find definite answers.

gapeachsp5 said:
Off the top of my head, I know of Pilot driving lights that looked very good (don't remember the name) and you'll need g3 brackets. Good luck finding some.

Search the forum and you'll find definite answers.
are you referring to the halo lights? i say keep it like that. i like the p5 with a lip look.

hellcat said:
That blue 5 looks like Padanky's old car. He had the MS front lip. He flipped it though.
yeah i was REALLY thinking that was his car but i looked at his wrecked photos again and i was like "no way. would have taken WAY too much money to fix it all"

Back