hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

Definitely looks good, did anyone else notice the cross drilled/slotted rotors? Very nice ride! (thumb)

Yeah, I like it. You got a good deal because the MSP front lip is already on your car, saving you the expense. Dash looks great too. I would get some other wheels and stick with that for now.

D-rock240 said:
Yeah, I like it. You got a good deal because the MSP front lip is already on your car, saving you the expense. Dash looks great too. I would get some other wheels and stick with that for now.

well i have some of the altezza tail lights comming in and then after that wheels are my next step. man its too early in the morning.....well its off to work. talk to yall laters. oh and anyone that wants to talk to me on yahoo or aim please feel free to. im on while im at work so.... (sun) (thumb)

please dont (boom07)
kitty_tinkers said:
well i have some of the altezza tail lights comming in and then after that wheels are my next step. man its too early in the morning.....well its off to work. talk to yall laters. oh and anyone that wants to talk to me on yahoo or aim please feel free to. im on while im at work so.... (sun) (thumb)

ok why not????? i havent seen them on it yet but the ppl have told me that if i dont like them i can send them back and them pay for the shipping and return my money....by why not?? i mean does it look that bad?

it really depends on the ones you got but I have never liked altezza's on any protege...

kitty_tinkers said:
ok why not????? i havent seen them on it yet but the ppl have told me that if i dont like them i can send them back and them pay for the shipping and return my money....by why not?? i mean does it look that bad?

I'm just not a big fan of them.. especially the clear ones.. it really is your decision though, if you like 'em then go ahead! :)

oh i dont know. i will have to see what they look like and if they look like crap then i will just send them back. no biggie. so i am thinking a mat black with polished lip rim....anyone think that is the wrong way to go? and what should the offset be??? and links would be great if anyone finds a set that they think would look nice.

Very good pics of the car. I think there are some fogs you can get to fit in there with the 03.5 MSP Lip...but you need a bracket of some sort...it looks very nice with the front lip. I used to have a P5, but when I split up with my ex she made me get rid of it because it was in our name...and not only mine. I really liked it too, it was a 02, but had very low miles, as well as the 6-disc changer and moonroof. I had an 03 Civic for a while...but quickly got tired of it then I got my 03.5 MSP...ooo so happy with it...but still miss my P5 sometimes. I would almost say see if you can get the 03 MSP wheels, they look sweet...look at Lisakay's. The stock P5 wheels with wider tires (205/50 16) look mean too. I had that on mine, though in these pics they were stock size. Anyway...welcome and enjoy, the people here are great!

Edit: I like either black or gunmetal...with or without a polished lip...

Pics of my P5 and MSP

2002Protege5003.jpg

2003MazdaspeedProtege25.jpg

kitty_tinkers said:
i think it did have some. the guy didnt see like he really wanted to get rid of it but i think his wife is the one that made him. *sigh* some women i swear....i mean how can you make your husband get rid of his car? anyways. im going to bed. i need to be able to get up and be to work by 7am tomorrow. anyhow if any of you night owls come up with some ideas let me know. i will get them in the morning when i get to work.
as for now i must (sleep)(sleep)(sleep)

kitty_tinkers said:
oh i dont know. i will have to see what they look like and if they look like crap then i will just send them back. no biggie. so i am thinking a mat black with polished lip rim....anyone think that is the wrong way to go? and what should the offset be??? and links would be great if anyone finds a set that they think would look nice.
depends on the size. General rule +45 and up. You really wanna get as close to +50 as you can (er...that IS the stock offset, right guys?....and Gals...;))

you should have kept both..like me (evil)

Chiguy_2002 said:
Very good pics of the car. I think there are some fogs you can get to fit in there with the 03.5 MSP Lip...but you need a bracket of some sort...it looks very nice with the front lip. I used to have a P5, but when I split up with my ex she made me get rid of it because it was in our name...and not only mine. I really liked it too, it was a 02, but had very low miles, as well as the 6-disc changer and moonroof. I had an 03 Civic for a while...but quickly got tired of it then I got my 03.5 MSP...ooo so happy with it...but still miss my P5 sometimes. I would almost say see if you can get the 03 MSP wheels, they look sweet...look at Lisakay's. The stock P5 wheels with wider tires (205/50 16) look mean too. I had that on mine, though in these pics they were stock size. Anyway...welcome and enjoy, the people here are great!

Edit: I like either black or gunmetal...with or without a polished lip...

Pics of my P5 and MSP

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Chiguy_2002/P5/2002Protege5003.jpg

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Chiguy_2002/MSP/2003MazdaspeedProtege25.jpg

so no answers about my 2nd gear issue huh??? *sigh* i just dont get it. its the only rough shift i got. from 1st to 2nd.....i mean am i missing something?

Actually if I could I would have kept both. Have a P5 for a dailey driver would have been nice...I miss that car...but I know I would miss my MSP too...

evilmonkeyMSP said:
you should have kept both..like me (evil)

I like these both...considering getting either for my MSP...

dl46gm.gif

speedgm.gif

kitty_tinkers said:
so yeah links for rims would be nice if anyone has any right off the top. anyone???? lol

Back