Show me your CX-5 wheels

It's pretty easy, just clean the wheels and start coating. There is 3 coats of dip, and 2 coats of gloss. I also did the fender stripes, gas tank cover and logos to.

Has anyone tried a 275/40/20? I've been shopping some wheels, but the particular model I'm looking at looks better in a 10.5 wide versus and 8.5 wide. With that width, I'd need to get a 275/40/20 to keep stock ride height close to the original.

I'm wondering about tire width and MPGs. If a tire it's wider, doesn't make the MPGs to go down?

Has anyone tried a 275/40/20? I've been shopping some wheels, but the particular model I'm looking at looks better in a 10.5 wide versus and 8.5 wide. With that width, I'd need to get a 275/40/20 to keep stock ride height close to the original.

Are you gonna have enough room? I test fit a 20x10 ET40 and it BARELY fit the rears. What specs are you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was the diameter that had a greater effect.

You can go pretty large in dia (I think someone's running around on 22s). You can always go with a lower aspect ratio. But you're pretty limited with width and offset before you start hitting suspension components.

My new Niche Verona's

ev9k6h.jpg

Wow. Good luck with that. please post up if you're able to stuff that in there---unless you're going staggered? You FWD or AWD?

AWD. I know it probably won't work. I was just exploring my options because the wider wheel has a deeper concave in the spokes. I'll probably end up with something between 20x8.5 and 20x9.5.

AWD. I know it probably won't work. I was just exploring my options because the wider wheel has a deeper concave in the spokes. I'll probably end up with something between 20x8.5 and 20x9.5.

Tell me about it. I'm In the same boat. I want deep concave or fat lip :)

Back