Pics of MP3 Intake's

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
I know you guy have probably already seen all of them, but some people haven't yet. So I went ahead and decided to steal all the pics I could find and post them.
I know this intake is mounted on a 1.8 liter, but they do have an intake for the P5 & MP3
is6050_%20complete%20.jpg

AEM Installed on a P5
6814264-75bb-016801E0-.jpg

6814288-370a-017C011D-.jpg

The beautiful MHP Carbon Fiber
6814451-09aa-017C011D-.jpg

6814462-0950-017C011D-.jpg

Your basic Filter Install
6814299-b594-017C011D-.jpg

6814294-0ea7-017C011D-.jpg

Quick thanks to the people I took the pics from. ;) Sorry, meant to ask for permission, hope no one gets angry.

Without a doubt the MHP is the best looking. I just wish someone would dyno it so we can see how it performs. But it should not be that far off from the others.
BTW...I actually feel flatered that you stole the picture of my basic filter. :D I like it because it matches the color scheme.

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: MP3-Owner ]

Now correct me unless I'm seeing this wrong but do you have to re-mount the antifreeze container(i think that's which one it is) for the MHP intake?

Yes you have to relocate it and they show you how to do it on thier website here

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: MP3-Owner ]

I want to get a MHP intake, but I am not about to do it myself. I don't know enough about engines, and I don't think I would trust an old joe blow mechanic. Who does everyone's mods and would taking it to Mazda be an option?

Where in Alabama do you live? If you live close to the Flora/Bama line, and be willing to drive down for a weekend, I could put it in for ya.
But there is really nothing to intakes.
They are pretty easy to put in.

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: MP3-Owner ]

Hey Tina,
I can install it for you any time after Thanksgiving. But before Dec 20 though. We are moving back to Dallas. Got tired of the little town. Just let me know if you want me to. :D

Hey ben,

I could install it for ya no problem when you get here. Dallas is cool, lots of happening stuff!!!!

As a matter of fact me and my wife are maybe moving to Arlington. I'm transferring to UTA. My wife is originally from Mesquite. We just started missing Dallas. A friend of mine that lives south of Waco said there is a huge import scene in the DFW area. He has a 300ZX. It is damn fast. I cant wait to get back there so that I can race him so he can wax my ass. We'll definitly have to get together. :D

Originally posted by Linuxninja:
<STRONG>Anyone,

does the AEM bypass valve work with the MHP CAI's?</STRONG>

Yes, the AEM bypass vavle works with the MHP intake. As a matter of fact the AEM Bypass Vavle comes with the purchase(MHP). :D

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: MP3-Owner ]

Yeah MP3girly did just get an Injen CAI system. It is bad ass. It looks good and sounds even better. She actually made a post about it. All I will say is I really like it.

Originally posted by Linuxninja:
<STRONG>MP3-Owner,

Thanks! What about Injen Intakes (In regards to the AEM Bypass Valve)?</STRONG>

I know its been a while since this think has lived but, yes the AEM Bypass vavle works with the Ingen Intakes as well, but you have to purchase it seperatly($40 approx.)

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: MP3-Owner ]

Yeah I just put my Injen Intake on my MP3. I will post the pictures so you can see. I also have a AEM by pass valve.

I have talked to my friend about the by pass value yesterday. He said it is not necessary, and wouldn’t be needed even in a rainy condition. What do you guys think? I am planning to get the Injen CAI.

Back