Matty R

Hi everyone

This is my 2008 Mazda 2 Genki

just a few mods at this stage....

15% window tint

Blacked out badges

17inch black lite9 alloys

lowered 2 inches with "king" springs

Will be doing some more thing in the future, but Im pretty happy with it so far!

02032009508.jpg

02032009510.jpg

26012009455.jpg

26012009457.jpg

(ohsnap!) That's a mean lookin' 2...Welcome!..I like what you've done so far...Cool touch with the "blackedout" badges on the red...(thumb)

Keep us updated on your mods with lots o' (pics)

Turbo kit it ;)

better yet

throw the 2L out of the 3 into it (yes, it will fit... see fiesta XR4 for example of it fitting), and turbo that instead :)

So is it peppy or sporty to drive, or does it feel underpowered?

I can't wait till Mazda brings them to North America.(deadhorse)

What is the curb weight of the vehicle? I would like to do some power to weight ratio numbers.

thanx for the comments!

it does feel sporty to drive, it handles VERY well! but it is underpowered, but what it lacks in speed it makes it up in the fact it can hold speed through corners.

I dont really have to many power mods planned, mabey just filter and exhaust.

It weighs around 1000kg

I really hope Mazda does make the move and bring them to North America. They are really fun cars to drive. I got a chance to ride around in the AutoExe Demio while in Tokyo. It reminds me of a small Mazda 3, great fit and finish in the cars.

Nice Lookin car Matty R. I get to see the Fiesta almost ever day at work. They are shipping them through where I work. Some of them at least. We've shipped atleast 4 proto types early in the year and at least 20 to 30 unmarked and blackout covered ones. Don't look that bad, but I like the 2 over the Fiesta.

Wow great looking 2. I think quite a few people would be interested in that car here. We are starting on that kind of car here but so far only have Honda, Toyota and now Nissan but they aren't good looking cars.

Oh how does that fit a taller person, that's one of the reasons I got my Mazda. I fit so well into it by comparison to a Honda or Toyota where I wasn't doing so well.

Back