Would you buy a MAZDASPEED2?

Would you buy a MAZDASPEED2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know. I'm not diggin' the Fiesta ST as much as I would a MAZDASPEED2. I'd take the MAZDASPEED2 concepts over this any day. Other than the performance i mean. Something about the front bumper. I don't know.

Nice numbers. But not a fan of the look.

Give me a Mazdaspeed 2 with the Mazda's current design language and extra 50-70hp and I'd be happy.

All it needs is more power and a nicer interior. It's already lightweight, just needs a little power to help it scoot along.

MS2 would be great, as long as it kills the Fiesta ST, and Mini cooper S....and cost a lot less it will be a winner

I just don't get all the Mazdaspeed2 concepts that Mazda has shown in the last 5 - 6 years and no MS2 yet. I just can't see how they didn't get a good response from the public after showing all those concepts. A MS2 just seems like a no brainer. An affordable, 150hp, great handling 2 door hot hatch that would be priced lower than a Fiesta ST, Mini Cooper S or Fiat 500 Abarth.

Come on now Mazda?

Last edited:
Something tells me that we aren't seeing a MS2 for the same reason there won't be a MS3 past 2013. Something is changing inside Mazda that we aren't privy to and my gut is telling me that is why we've only seen concepts and no production models.

yeah i have heard people say no MS3 in 2014 , but all the things im reading are saying that mazda still plans on making a next gen speed3 but hasnt been happy with the sales of the current speed3, but if they dont make a next gen speed3 im wondering what would be the next mazdaspeed version vehicle?? my 2 guesses would be they would do an speed2 or maybe another Mazdaspeed miata....

Mazda's not happy with MS3 sales? I see so many of them. I see at least 1 MS3 every day. (Philadelphia and NJ)

Mazda's not happy with MS3 sales? I see so many of them. I see at least 1 MS3 every day. (Philadelphia and NJ)

Yeah thats just what some of the articles i have read say , but yeah i see 5-6 everyday here in NW San Antonio ...there are quite a few around here

I've only seen 1 MS3 on any dealership lot. Ever. Either they don't make enough or they sell instantly. I think a MS2 would sell well too.

I can't go more than about a mile here in Portland without seeing an MS3 of either generation. They seem to be everywhere!

Back