Gone, but will never be forgotten.

Slow Paul

:
2011 Mazda2 Touring
Last Saturday I said farewell to my 2. It was sold to a friend so I could take delivery of what I consider a Mazdaspeed2 in spirit. I'm ready to take everyone's opinion, but I got a Fiesta ST. I will always fondly remember how awesome of a little car my 2 was in the 2 1/2 years I owned it. Thank you all for the great discussion. I'll still visit Mazdas247, as I'm not the kind to totally abandon a forum just because I switched cars.

On the Fiesta ST, Mazda would have no problem selling a Mazdaspeed2 next to the MS3. Ford has two ST models, and too be honest, Focus ST owners that drive a Fiesta ST seem to be kicking themselves for not waiting for the Fiesta.

I wish all of you 2 owners nothing but the best. Maybe one day circumstances will change and I will be a 2 owner again.

Paul

Congratulations man I really appreciate you making this thread. Good luck with the ST that is a beautiful car :)

Awesome choice for an upgrade . This same trade up has been on my mind for a month . I love my 2 ( first new car ) and would want to keep it , but the cars are so dimensionally similar there is no way I could justify it . Enjoy all of your new mid range torque , I will be making turbo noises in my head while I drive the 2 .

PS are you going to change your forum name to Fast Paul now?

Back