Who else is waiting impatiently for the 2016 CX-5?

Arrgghh. Just noticed a crack in my windshield from a rock it's about 16inches long on the passenger side about a 3rd the way up. Great. I'm worried the windshield guys won't have OEM shields available. Funny thing is this exact same thing happened after I bought my 2010 Mazda 3. I opted to get that chip gel filled. Not this time. Damn.

If '15 glass fits in there then thicker glass would then be everything but the windshield I guess...

I paid $29,674 for a GT with Tech and i-ACTIVE. I'm not sure what invoice is on that (I know it's posted somewhere) but does that jive with E-PLAN pricing?

That's a great price. I'm working with a dealer now trying to get something going.

I paid $29,674 for a GT with Tech and i-ACTIVE. I'm not sure what invoice is on that (I know it's posted somewhere) but does that jive with E-PLAN pricing?

You definitely received an authentic price Bob. The datasheet I received was for a '16 GT AWD with Tech only (also dealer add wheel locks), so the MSRP should be comparable. Here are the numbers.

MSRP - $31,910
Invoice (S-Plan) - $30,894
E-Plan - $29,652

You definitely received an authentic price Bob. The datasheet I received was for a '16 GT AWD with Tech only (also dealer add wheel locks), so the MSRP should be comparable. Here are the numbers.

MSRP - $31,910
Invoice (S-Plan) - $30,894
E-Plan - $29,652

(breakn)

I bought my last 2013 cx5 with s plan pricing which was invoice price but what's the difference between s plan and e plan pricing?

Well it looks like I will not be getting a 2016 after all. The annoying wife is basically forcing me to get the 2015 because of the deal they are offering. We will see how this goes. Very annoyed(chair)

my wife told me the exact opposite, once she saw the interior of the 2016 and the electronic parking brake (because i'm always on her case when she doesnt pull the e-brake when parking on a hill on her current car, she was sold with that alone)

I just tried to get a cx5 but there was like no budging on the msrp.I think like 300 bucks on the touring. So settled for 2015 crv

I just tried to get a cx5 but there was like no budging on the msrp.I think like 300 bucks on the touring. So settled for 2015 crv

You mean for a 16' right? If you were going to settle for a 15' why not the CX-5 just out of curiosity? I would imagine they are plenty motivated to move those with 16's gathering dust on the back lot.

Damn, the 16s are already out, now my ride is 2 years old. Thankfully I can't really see any difference and most of the exterior looks like Altezza aftermarket styling. The wheels look like the 2009 Civic Si 17" wheels I swapped onto on my LX, but the DRL LEDs look nice though. It looks like they adopted the i-Drive control from my '07 X5 which was a PITA, I hope this one is better. Love my '14, sure you will love yours too.

Just to be clear, no one has gotten any financing at this point, right? I heard the 3rd (tomorrow) the new incentives come out, guess that will tell the story. Just making sure everyone is financing outside of Mazda. Would love 0% like we got with the CX-9, but would be happy with anything below market.

Just to be clear, no one has gotten any financing at this point, right? I heard the 3rd (tomorrow) the new incentives come out, guess that will tell the story. Just making sure everyone is financing outside of Mazda. Would love 0% like we got with the CX-9, but would be happy with anything below market.

Yeah I went outside of Mazda and got 2.2% over 6 years.

Pretty sure it is, you push the button on the remote to start the car, car starts, car sends a confirmation to the remote to let you know it started. Otherwise, the remote will tell you it could not start the car.

The Mazda remote start I have was the one from the build and price website for the 2015's. The range is pretty crappy if you don't have a clear line of site to the vehicle.

Mine came with a factory RS (which I really didn't want so the dealer gave it to me 50% off). I've hit start then had the fob return an ERROR message only to find out the car was indeed running. Even at half price I'd judge the value of this option as dubious - although a LOT of drivers here in MN have them.

Yeah - I got 2.2% from a local credit union for 60 months. Mazda wouldn't drop below 3.99% which is absurd.

Has anyone seen any of the '16 Sport models? I test drove a '16 Touring because the sales manager said he had no Sport models. He said they wouldn't be out until April at the earliest. I wonder if he wasn't just trying to get me to buy a '15? I really wanted to buy a new vehicle by the end of March since they always say to buy at the end of a month, but I may just have to wait for April if this is true.

Has anyone seen any of the '16 Sport models? I test drove a '16 Touring because the sales manager said he had no Sport models. He said they wouldn't be out until April at the earliest. I wonder if he wasn't just trying to get me to buy a '15? I really wanted to buy a new vehicle by the end of March since they always say to buy at the end of a month, but I may just have to wait for April if this is true.

Have you looked on cargurus.com? They list inventory of dealers and you can get an idea what dealers near you might have them based on if there is a pix of the actual car. A few dealers seem to have them. Maybe there is a dealer somewhat close to you.

Yeah - I got 2.2% from a local credit union for 60 months. Mazda wouldn't drop below 3.99% which is absurd.

I would think they could at least be at market for all vehicles and under for models they want to push. Checked this morning, now all the incentive lists are gone. Hopefully just updating.

One of my clients just took delivery of hers. She got a black 2.2 diesel.

Looks stunning!
I love the the rear lights. (Similar to my Mazda3)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back