what was your first car?

mazda should badge their own line of f250's and 350' like they did with the ford rangers or was it the other way around? Oh well a powerstroke turbo'd mazda would be sweet.

lol, my gf likes trucks so i told here the same thing, ill buy a ford and just rebadge everything to mazda

mine was white.
Chrysler LeBaron lol. sadly pretty sure it was faster than my P5
chrysler-le-baron-coup_6111_1.jpg

what do you guys think? I would buy it. Come on mazda think about us guys that have alot of toys to tow around and still love mazdas....
mazda.jpg

First car was a 1968 amc rebel most of you probobly never heard of it.Car I always wanted was a 68 camaro

This is an excellent forum with more information than anyone could possibly need! This is my first post and in keeping with the theme of the thread, my first car was a 1992 Mazda B2200 4x4. I worked at the local Mazda dealer and one day the hauler pulled in with this truck on the top rack and when I seen it I knew I'd be buying it. I got it for cost and kept it for 12 years. I know it wasn't a car but it was my first!

well its open to interpertation first car, truck, suv it dont matter as long as it was your first..."Vehicle..not sex story"...lol

My 01 LX is my first car... lol... bought it for 4K @ 95,XXX miles... went turbo at 120XXX about two weeks ago.... :)

Yeah... still need to work on the tune... and I have a lot of turkey even at stock boost.... just like so many here... A work in progress...

Last edited:
Back