what was your first car?

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
What Was Your First Ride?

What was your first ride?, and was it the car you wanted, or didnt want? whats the story.

My first car was a white with maroon interior 1990 Honda Accord Ex fully loaded 5spd. I remember when I was in the middle school i think I showed my mom a mag with a 90 4dr accord and told her that was going to be my first car..she said ok mejo and went about her business....well in 1999 i bought my accord paid cash i loved that car till some idiot in a mustang put me in a hwy barrier because he was driving like a dumb ass. I fixed her but it was never the same frame damage . I actually saw it twice with 2 different owners the first took car of her. the second had bullet holes in the back, tape over the windows it was bad.....i cant find a pic of her but this will do

1HGCB7570PA060520A.jpg

Last edited:
1991 white Firebird t-top v6, slow as hell but RWD and looked kinda cool

got into two fender-benders in the year I had it :(

1990, 1991, 1990, 1991. I'm seeing a pattern here...

Haha a 1983 Cadillac Brougham De' Elegance 4 door. Copper Color and Copper Vinyl Top with 14x7 Spoke wheels. I was into the Low Rider Scene back in the day. 4100 V8 (256 CID) Engine and everything worked! I loved that boat. Felt so comfortable and trips were a blast! So much room in that car. I had an all Kenwood Excelon, 12 speaker system. I loved it! Man I miss my car. Still at my moms house stripped of the system and oem wheels back on. This was an advanced car from its time.

2001 Trans am, with a WS6 package. (Not factory WS6) It was dark blue, leather interior, alloy american racing wheels T tops and to top it off 16000 miles....

1999 mazda protege ES... the same one i have today, and the same one i'll be keeping for the next 4-5 years! :)

1997 Nissan Sentra bone stock except wheels and floormats lol

8104390001_large.jpg

2000 Ford Focus LX 5spd back in '08.............learned to drive stick on it. Unfortunately if succumbed to dropped valve that plagued that model car.

First car Mazda Protege 2001, got it last year but currently on the disable list but hopefuly I should have it up and running soon. When I was car shopping I wanted to get either a VW Jetta mkIV, a Subaru Outback, or last resort Camry or Accord.

At that time the protege was out of my Radar.. One weekend I went to see a 97-99 4dr Civic and almost bought it but then my dad told lets go see Mazda at my uncle's friend dealer so we went to see it the same day. First impression when I saw it, I was not feeling it, for some reason that was the first time I saw this gen protege but after I saw how clean the car was I took it for an test drive. After a week of research I found this forum asked around, I went back and got it.

First car was a 84 fiero. God I loved that thing :) looking for another one so I can put a 350 small block in it :D

My second car and the one right before the first Slotege was a 1993 Nissan Sentra XE
20792480007_large.jpg

Back