What have you done to your P5 today?

ah need money for the SR86 project?

didnt drive the Pro5 to work in awhile, but did today=)
I daily a 05 Tribute

Beat it! lol JK I got one too. Still kept the P5 though. The wife drives the 3. (to be honest it feels more peppy than the p5)

im so anxious for snow to try out my tires! dont you love the handling now?

Compared to the stock tires it's like driving on giant balloons :)

I can't wait to try them out, they can't be any worse than the bad tires I used last year. They were "Matador" brand, whatever the hell that is. Absolute garbage, I got stuck a bunch of times because of them.

Beat it! lol JK I got one too. Still kept the P5 though. The wife drives the 3. (to be honest it feels more peppy than the p5)

well doesnt it have a 2.3? and it should be about the same weight so it makes sense
plus it has variable valve timing which helps

I'm really hoping HKPRO5 meant to say "(to be honest it feels more peppy than the p5 when I'm not using my awesome-ass supercharger)"

Otherwise that would be rather depressing :(

well doesnt it have a 2.3? and it should be about the same weight so it makes sense
plus it has variable valve timing which helps

My GF has a 2.0

I'm really hoping HKPRO5 meant to say "(to be honest it feels more peppy than the p5 when I'm not using my awesome-ass supercharger)"

Otherwise that would be rather depressing :(

Of course its with the switch off. lol I really want to hit the Dyno. I dont think i can make it till at least January. lol I cant justify the missing $75 when she looks at the bank. lol Im hoping for at least 215. (HOPES AND DREAMS)

oh well that was mainly to rockin 03
but im sure the 2.0 3 has some sort of VVT as well, idk why mazda was so late to the valve timing game

I just installed new rear-right door glass last night... because someone decided to bust it out a week ago. Now I just have to deal with the mismatched tint (argh)

Back