What have you done to your P5 today?

Yes, but touching the engine helps speed up the timeline.

I disagree. I could make a pretty good argument, that touching the engine actually slows down the time line. Good maintenance schedule and what-not. Keeping the tachometer above 4k rpms is what speeds the ticking up. ;)

lol

you are just mad because you missed out. you got a whole lot of other goodies from mahk.

lol....I did think about the grill but figured painting it would be rather expensive since to blend it properly would require basically the whole car being redone. lol

I did get his hood and JDM lights though so I'm not too jealous. :)

I disagree. I could make a pretty good argument, that touching the engine actually slows down the time line. Good maintenance schedule and what-not. Keeping the tachometer above 4k rpms is what speeds the ticking up. ;)

Well if you are talking maintenance, I'll agree. I was thinking more along the lines of boost.

lol....I did think about the grill but figured painting it would be rather expensive since to blend it properly would require basically the whole car being redone. lol

I did get his hood and JDM lights though so I'm not too jealous. :)

Well if you are talking maintenance, I'll agree. I was thinking more along the lines of boost.

Well ya, boost is like setting an egg timer... They only go to 60 min. ;)

I was just thinking like, bolt-ons & routine maintenance.

all i had were bolt ons

and mine spun a rod bearing for no reason.

But i'm not bashing, it just comes with the territory. Some cars last forever, some crap out early, but it's that way with all cars.

Get an early NA with a short nose crank and odds of it going out are not if, but when from what i've read

all i had were bolt ons

and mine spun a rod bearing for no reason.

But i'm not bashing, it just comes with the territory. Some cars last forever, some crap out early, but it's that way with all cars.

Get an early NA with a short nose crank and odds of it going out are not if, but when from what i've read

I blew up @ 86k. Within a year after bought it... (headshake Good thing I didn't trust the dealer that they fixed the timing issue they were supposed to, so I got a warranty with it. ;) Replaced the motor & rebuilt 3rd & 4th on the tranny within the first year.

Replaced the tranny myself again last spring... These cars are just generally not very strong, lol. Had less reliability issues with my fc before the MP3, to be honest. lol

that is a good question.

I made it to 68K before i got a new one under warranty

Callie's somewhere in the 60's on hers

did my headliner n pillars black on my wagon

Attachments

• IMG00031-20100427-1345.jpg
    IMG00031-20100427-1345.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG00023-20100427-1059.jpg
    IMG00023-20100427-1059.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 103
Back