What have you done to your P5 today?

not sure about big companies honestly,
a local guy does my rims and i make sure i watch him while he is doing it,
ive seen them do the traditional method, its not pretty at all the way they treat your rims

not sure about big companies honestly,
a local guy does my rims and i make sure i watch him while he is doing it,
ive seen them do the traditional method, its not pretty at all the way they treat your rims

I worked at a tire shop and I would definitely agree with that.

Still going strong at 89000 here, But Im getting tired of the P5, just cant decide on 2010 MS3 or going with something like an Explorer being the wife has the Mazda5. I really need the bigger vehicle for football and other sports for my kids.

Still going strong at 89000 here, But Im getting tired of the P5, just cant decide on 2010 MS3 or going with something like an Explorer being the wife has the Mazda5. I really need the bigger vehicle for football and other sports for my kids.
(eekdance)...haha...jk kidding with you man!

The more I work on my car the more I DONT think my engine is original...

When I bought it it had a CEL, said something was wrong with the knock sensor. Well, yeah something was wrong, it was GONE, lol.

No idea when/if it was changed but its already tired again. I've been putting away $100/month into a separate savings account for "If the engine in the Mazda blows up."

I'd like to sell the sucka w/o using those funds, thats another $1000 I could pay on the BMW (just $7000 to go!), plus I could put whatever I can get out of the P5 on it as well...

Did a rear brake job yesterday...actually got half of one done. Driver's side, no problem...new stoptech pads and centric coated rotor. Passenger side...owned by a stripped allen gear. It pisses me off that simply stripping that gear means I have to pay $70 for a new caliper. Oh well.

And I was going to do the passenger rear hub/bearing as well, but the axle nut is bigger in the rear than the front! What is up with that? Anyone know what size socket I need for that?

I'd be in the minority too.....original engine with just under 131k.

Drove her to work today. It was nice after having the wifes car yesterday.

ok... im joinin the club....
70k... 11k.... 449 miles... 190 miles ( @ 19 lbs stock block ) and now.... 5k @4psi
lol trying to break a limit on psi to hp..... i give up tho......

on another note... i got a race car ring tone for text messages... its bad ass!!! lmao

I'd be in the minority too.....original engine with just under 131k.

Drove her to work today. It was nice after having the wifes car yesterday.

waiting......?

my p5 is stuck at 150K...won't see any action until nov....battery's dead...she's filthy.....:(

joe, its ok. first time i washed my protege in 9 months was the day i sold her. i figured it was pointless with all the ******* oil it burned to wash it. 30 seconds after getting it clean it would be sooty :(

Back