What have you done to your MS3 today?

/\ oh noes did I start a trend? couldnt have.......

btw laraw your car is a big *****

I installed an illest sticker from hellaflush.com

Lara... it looks like you put the double sided tape on the actual bumper? Did you use the 3M indoor/outdoor tape?

Im talking about your HD lip of course...

Yeah, just 3M double-sided tape. :)

I installed my TWM Performance Short Throw Shifter + Base Bushings tonight. ^_^ Now this is how the car SHOULD shift.

picked up and installed my used forge bpv...so far have tryed blue spring 0 shim, will do more testing and scaring of innocent pedestrians later lol

Installed my Cobb turbo inlet. Would have been an easy install except the recirculation tube from ********** is way too small to fit over the metal sleeve in the cobb inlet. With lots of sweat and some blood I finally got it to work.
Also washed and waxed

i washed, waxed, vacuumed, and cleaned the interior of my car for the first time this year. I had toyed with the idea of selling the car and getting something more practical, but now that she's all clean again, theres no way I could ever let her go!

Changed the oil and filter, washed her up good and then painted her calipers black with some silver mazdaspeed decals.

Installed my GTSpec Link Reinforcement Panel that has been lying around.

Car_New3.jpg

removed two lugs on each wheel to lessen rotational mass. I can feel a difference and the best part is, it's free.

Installed my forge bpv. I went with blue spring and two shims. Works great, and the sound is alright. My wife and kid thinks its funny

Fixed the resivor line for my radiator - it came off its clip and the fan shaved a hole in it. More upset about fluid all over my intake and engine bay than I was about my engine almost over heating and having to wait for sis to bring some ductape. (argh)

Back