What have you done to your MS3 today?

How do you take off the front and rear Mazda emblem to paint it?

The front is just held in by half a dozen or so tabs. You WILL break at least one tab, I don't care how careful you are. The rear has glue and two posts. A hairdryer and dental floss will deux the trick.

if your patient you can without breaking tabs. my stock emblem didn't get broken. and the back emblem takes all of ten mins to get off. really not that bad.

installed my flat black hood & quarter panel stripes w/ gold accents.

stripes3.jpg

installed my flat black hood & quarter panel stripes w/ gold accents.

is that the HD lip? how did you install it?

i have everything ready to install but im not able to find the best way to apply it b/c of the little black thing that hangs down under the bumper

do you have any close up pics so i can see how you did it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew... just got done with a full interior detail... you know...
throw all the junk out
vaccum
clean dash, console ect...
clean and condition seats
clean all glass
... I even went so far as to take the mats out and use one of those bissel little steam cleaners on them... works really well if you're wondering
Topped it all off with a bit of Fabreeze... ahhh... so rewarding.

I washed my speed, spray wax, detail the interior and clean the engine bay today . Just like I do every week. Took it for a drive and had wipe it down again. Damn bugs.

Got my wheels painted, put on smoked reflectors and sidemarkers, and also installed silver turn signals for the tails and headlights. Will take more pics after she's washed :)

FOr pictures of the wheels installed, go HERE.

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0004-5.jpg

IMG_0005-4.jpg

Last edited:
installed rear sway bars and discovered that my front sways are either too large or my bushings were too small.
Gheysauce.

well i installed a TWM SS + bushings feels great and an additional plus is I can now see my buttons for the nav while in 6th gear.

I did this yesterday and the day before... does that count?

Eyelids, CP-e Tow Hook Plate & TWM Performance Shift Knob:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg