What have you done to your MS3 today?

Today, washed in touchless automatic (it's cold!!) and dried it off with some chamois cloths, hit the 1000 mile mark & smiled about the whole MS3 thing.. Ah..

Last night I got the ignition to recognize my third key. I got it from Jason, had it cut by a local key shop for $1, programmed using instructions in the HowTo secion. Done.

God only know when I did this to my - I think it was back in December; hit a damn piece of truck tire in the road. Anyone think it will pop back out?

Attachments

• 3Dent.jpg
    3Dent.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 174
zero6three said:
God only know when I did this to my - I think it was back in December; hit a damn piece of truck tire in the road. Anyone think it will pop back out?
My wife hit a dog, it survived, and the same thing happened in her 3, if you use a heat gun and warm it up from the inside it will pop out and look fine. I'll try to show you pics if I can find any that she took before and we just finnished it the otehr day so I can take a after as well.

today i passed a cosmic blue ms3 on the 101 (in my rental car) and dreamt about my ms3 sitting back at home in the garage all by itself :(

jbiird317 said:
today i passed a cosmic blue ms3 on the 101 (in my rental car) and dreamt about my ms3 sitting back at home in the garage all by itself :(
'Shoulda' let me babysit her as I had offered too. (no)

Installed a high/low pair of Hella horns.
Replaced front turn signal bulbs with SilverStars.
Improved the fog lights.

I shortened the shifter throw. Not a really difficult mod, but takes a few tools and you have to take a deep breath before you start because if you can't get it back together, you are really screwed. I'll write up a how-to on it.

Rotus8, I vote you this month's MVP of the forum...lol. Keep it up, you're kicking ass.

As for me, I'm still working on my stealth box sub enclosure. Had to start over because my design was flawed...grr..

jbiird317 said:
Hey since when did ya come to cupertino? You should come give my ms3 a ride and tell me if the steering feels off. I hit an object and dont have the cash to get it aligned and i need a second opinion on if it feels right or not. LOL

added the factory sirius and a raytel 4200 bluetooth kit, my friend put it in the ashtray, will try to put some pics if it doesnt rain later...

Back