What else to replace while replacing Timing Belt ?

The reality of mt\y question was is it skimping? I know most of the aftermarket parts come out of China branded differently so just curious if they are cheaper or just less expensive. I have bought parts direct from China on En\bay that I have been very impressed with the quality.

I order the FS12-15-909a V-Belt from onlinemazdaparts.com. I am still running my a/c and would like to continue to do so. Before I start removing belts, can someone tell me if this is the belt that is also for the compressor pulley? On one of the receipts it said w/o AC, and then the other receipts didn't specify. I don't know if they had it listed incorrectly or what. When I ordered it it appeared to be the right belt from their diagram, but after the order on the printable receipt it showed w/o AC. WTF?!(hand) How am I going to be able to tell which one is for or w/o AC? Are there different part numbers? Is the belt FS12-15-909A going to work if I want to use my ac? I really don't want to have to do a return and/or exchange! (rant)

Back